Love Swarovski

COBI

I've always loved Swarovski, but I just stumbled upon the fact that they have a "direct sell" division (called Touchstone Crystals) by chance this past weekend. Of course, I signed right up! Got my enhanced starter kit today and wanted to share a couple of my favorite pieces (I received 25 pieces in the starter kit.) I'll have trouble not looking like an over-accessorized fool tomorrow because I don't know how I'll pick what I want to wear first.

From my FB album (I uploaded all twenty five pieces a few hours ago), the stuff seems to be selling itself.

Icy Violet Earrings:

Crystal Drops Necklace:

LOVE LOVE LOVE Swarovski!

As my niece has said (she found it on the internet): "I have attention-deficit di....oooh shiny."

Thanks for looking.

Corvs Queen

I actually live like 15 minutes from the Swarovski Factory and Crystal World in Wattens, Austria. If you ever get the chance to visit I highly reccomend you go and check them out.

elegant-one

I was so excited to see this thread. My Hubby just bought me the most gorgeous large rose/pink almost teardrop shaped Swarovski ring for my birthday. Oooh, I LOVE how it sparkles. Its gorgeus.

kaliraksha

Wow 25 pieces of Swarovski! How exciting. I'd have no idea what to do with that! I love a bracelet I got there years ago and a pair of earrings I lost one half too. I really love the two things you posted. Would wear those in a heartbeat.

COBI

Having held only one party, I now own 50 pieces. First 25 were part of the enhanced starter kit, second 25 were all selected by me.

The total retail value is $2,850; my out of pocket to date is $450 ($200 for the kit plus $250 for the remaining pieces.)

I'm having fun deciding what to wear every day.

And it's so beautiful in person. I've been blown away by a couple of pieces that are "eh" in the pictures and have turned out to be some of my favorite pieces in real life.