LOVE this Look: Holly Madison

WhippedCrm

I just came across this pic of Holly from her myspace..I LOVE her makeup here!! what do you guys recommend to recreate?? i esp love the eye MU
l_aab069e5f88eca28f09e64092f5a77a0.jpg

mariecinder

To me, it looks like MAC's Sky Blue pigment for lid, maybe Freshwater in the crease for the eyes and Snob lipstick.

I love Holly. She's so cute.

kimmy

base: mac delphic fluidline
lid: mac aquavert e/s
crease: mac waternymph e/s
and then lots of black liner, falsies and mascaraz.

xxManBeaterxx

Cheeks - Very matte, you can maybe try gentle from the sonic chic collection, not matte but close in color i think..

Lips - snob l/s with pinkarat l/g <-- no idea

Eyes - It definatley looks like clear sky blue pigment to me, you can add maybe a shimmer base underneath like barestudy paint pot or sillife paint so its not so matte. And defined crease with i'd say freshwater or if you want a darker crease choose deep truth.. Add false eyelashes, thin liner, mascara, and your good to go.. You may need to do it 1 or 2 times to get the eyemakeup perfect, it seems hard.. but im no makeup artist

tiramisu

thanks for sharing!
I love Holly and this look too-- so girlie

One question-- would moon's reflection be a partial dupe of the eye shade at all? I don't have it so I don't know how pigmented it is?

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiramisu
One question-- would moon's reflection be a partial dupe of the eye shade at all? I don't have it so I don't know how pigmented it is?

Not IMO, but I know our monitors show us colors differently.
I like Moon's Reflection because it's not baby blue, and on my monitor, baby blue is the lid color I'm seeing.
The first thing I thought of when I saw it was Mutiny p/m. It's a gorgeous look.
smiles.gif

aziajs

The lighter color could be Vanilla Eyeshadow from lash to brow. Then in the crease you could use Prussian and Electric Eel.

tiramisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
Not IMO, but I know our monitors show us colors differently.
I like Moon's Reflection because it's not baby blue, and on my monitor, baby blue is the lid color I'm seeing.
The first thing I thought of when I saw it was Mutiny p/m. It's a gorgeous look.
smiles.gif

Thanks hun. Lemme guess, by the name "mutiny" its from an LE collection I apparently overlooked? damn
angry.gif

Moon's reflection then is more of a what kind of blue? I thought it was like a clear "sky" kind of blue??
th_dunno.gif

aimee

i looooove this picture

for eyes

- gesso eyeshadow (matte white)
- crystal avalanche eyeshadow (veluxe pearl shiny white)

- mutiny pigment (clear sky blue LE Naughty Neuticals)
- moons reflection (light blue perm line)
- for the crease electric eel (satin) or clarity (same color as electric eel but matte 2) or freshwater (veluxe pearl) eyeshadows

- vanilla eyeshadow slightly under eyebrows to highlight
- line with blacktrack fluidline
- smolder or feline (LE) on waterline
- eventually fake eyelashes and a deep black mascara like zoomlash from mac

- Cheeks try Gentle (mineralize blush sonic chic collection this might become perm soon)

- lips try snob (dabbed on) topped off with a little bit of clear lipglass

hope that helps
smiles.gif

Latest posts