Lower delivery charges

ritchieramone

I've just been ordering my CoC/Overrich stuff online and was pleased to see that the standard delivery charge has gone down from £4 to £2.95 - that's a nice surprise!

Hopefully, we'll still get codes here and there so it won't make too much difference but it's still very welcome.
thmbup.gif

Luceuk

I noticed that and it now has a named deliver day option for £4.95. That's much better if you are only in a certain day.

I used the code and got the standard one free, but at first I put it in on the named delivery one and it went down to £2.

JoeyEmma

Just got an email about this.

Do you know if the cost of P&P for pro orders has gone down as well. I want a couple of pro pan refills.

c00ki312

yay only 2.95! now only if they sold pro products on there itd be much easier lol i guess they heard all our comments on their customer service and delivery charges on here!

Do you fill out the customer sur vey each time? I keep putting down on there about delivery charges and also dispatch time, for which most similar companies can do same day dispatch if you order in the morning. By that I mean the time it takes to get it into the hands of the delivery company.