Luckiest Day Of Century Comes Saturday: 07-07-07

M.A.C_Addiction

Do you know what Saturday is? - (Besides the weekend?) It's the day a quirk of the calendar may change the lives of hundreds of thousands of superstitious people. When the clock strikes midnight, it will officially be 07/07/07 - the only time this century that all the numbers align like that.

Aevalin

And ironically Saturday was long considered an unlucky day to get married on anyway - I married on a Friday because it's a day ruled by love.
smiles.gif

~Valerie~

I read in the paper that women are also trying to get their doctors to induce labor so they can give birth on that day. Personally I think it's really sad that people care so much about a DATE, however rare it is.

prinzessin784

Yes, and 7/8/07 will happen just as often. I'm personally not running out to buy a lottery ticket just as I wouldn't any other day haha.

M.A.C_Addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
The only thing exciting about today for me is that it's my anniversary with my boyfriend, lol.

Oh, that's nice. Congrats!
smiles.gif

aziajs

It's an overrated day. I don't expect anything spectacular. Just as 06/06/06 (666) wasn't remarkable in any way.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

A year or so ago I remember a news story , a few women had chapels and reception halls booked for this day! and some of them didnt even have serious boyfriends!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIxSkyDancerxIx
LOL~ For asians its 888.
smiles.gif

Yeah. I heard that. I suppose we can expect more madness next year. Is there any signifigance to 09/09/09? Tell me now so I can prepare myself.

giz2000

Someone here in South Florida gave birth to a boy weighing 7 lbs at 7:07 am on 7/7/07...I am pretty sure it was via c-section, so they probably timed it to be born at that time...
ohboy.gif

M.A.C.tastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C_Addiction
....it will officially be 07/07/07 - the only time this century that all the numbers align like that.

I don't get that, just like someone else said, there was 05/05/05, 06/06/06, 07/07/07, 08/08/08. It seems stupid to me. No offense to anyone, but why do these dates matter, and obviously it doesn't happen one time in a century. :confused:

MarieLisa_Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Yeah. I heard that. I suppose we can expect more madness next year. Is there any signifigance to 09/09/09? Tell me now so I can prepare myself.

hahaha my nephew birthday was 9/9/99 lol
lmao.gif

but my little sister was telling me about this lady having her baby on the 07/07/07... she explained everything to me that everything was 7 this and 7 that.. that's creepy!

Latest posts