Lucky Chad

OfficerJenny

:3 okay real quick look using the luckytomchad quad!
greengrin.gif

Eyes
Painterly
Luckytomquad
plushlash
Lips
Fashion Mews
Fast Friends
Face
Studio Sculpt
Blot Powder
Light Flush

The right eye extends a little farther out then the left one x_x
79610455jk4.jpg

89152020wl0.jpg

80583163oz9.jpg

45413075of6.jpg

caffn8me

You have the most amazing lips and I love what you've done to your eyes too. My one suggestion (and I hope you aren't offended by this) is I think you should perhaps have done a bit more with foundation and concealer to get a blemish free look.

panda0410

I really love the lips!! That colour rocks on you!! T'were it me - I would buy a back-up in a heartbeat...LOL!!!
winks.gif

OfficerJenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
I love your blackbrown eyes and no liner on bottom with purple lips. Soooo modern yet classic. :3

mhm cause I don't own any liner ;_;

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
You have the most amazing lips and I love what you've done to your eyes too. My one suggestion (and I hope you aren't offended by this) is I think you should perhaps have done a bit more with foundation and concealer to get a blemish free look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
Another thought - some clear brow gel perhaps too

Thanks! >:3 I did these eyes/lips specifically for the purpose of posting it, thus why I didn't use a lot of foundation ;-;
I hate my life I'm completely out of brow gel! T_T and too kitty obsessed to buy more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
I really love the lips!! That colour rocks on you!! T'were it me - I would buy a back-up in a heartbeat...LOL!!!
winks.gif

Thankyouuu, I am soo tempted to get one. I love it to death!

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerJenny
I hate my life I'm completely out of brow gel!

I know exactly what you mean! I have spares
smiles.gif
I hardly ever go out of the house without brow gel. No foundation? No concealer? Not a problem. No brow gel? Complete and unmitigated disaster!

SakurasamaLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerJenny
mhm cause I don't own any liner ;_;

Thanks! >:3 I did these eyes/lips specifically for the purpose of posting it, thus why I didn't use a lot of foundation ;-;
I hate my life I'm completely out of brow gel! T_T and too kitty obsessed to buy more.

Thankyouuu, I am soo tempted to get one. I love it to death!

I love your smoke brown look
smiles.gif

Just to add that brow set is only clear mascara, not anything more, so you can just go and buy clear mascara at drugstore until the Kitty urge is past (if you still really want brow set from Mac that is..) for a couple of bucks.
yes.gif

TISH1124

This lip color looks perfect on your lips!! I just want to kiss them!!! The eyes are smokey hotness

sinergy

aahhh! fashion mews seems to work on everyone. thats it, its mine!!! I love it on you and your gorgeous lips!!!

Latest posts