Lucky Tom and Studio Sculpt-NC50

brownsuga lady

Hey guys...so I did a quick look with the Lucky Tom palette and in this pic i'm' also wearing Studio Sculpt foundation (NC50) with Studio Sculpt concealor (NW45). Love this stuff!

If I would have known at the time that I was gonna post this on the board I would have taken more shots from different angles. Sorry!

Face:
Studio Sculpt Foundation (NC50)
Studio Sculpt concealor (NW45)
MSF Dark

Eyes:
Lucky Tom HK palette (all colors)
Blacktrack f/l

Lips:
Cork l/l
Boy Bait cremeglass

DSCN1587-1.jpg

nursee81

This us making want this pallet more and more ur skin looks amazing gotta try the foundation!

laguayaca

looks so natural youre gonna have to tell me if you have oily skin, how this foundation works for you!

brownsuga lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by laguayaca
looks so natural youre gonna have to tell me if you have oily skin, how this foundation works for you!

I do have oily skin (t-zone area) and although I have to touch up a couple times throughout the day (either with blot powder or sheets)...its a far cry from the SEVERAL times I have to touch up without foundation or with other foundations. Plus, I don't even mind that because it doesn't feel like I have foundation on and the look is so natural. That's what really sells me on this foundation. I've learned to accept my oilies and love them....less face crackin' later on in life!
choochoo.gif

Latest posts