Lupita Nyong'o's Oscar lipstick

SloanePeterson

Just found out which color Best Supporting Actress Lupita Nyongo was wearing last night: Chanel Rouge Allure in Melodieuse!

User38

sigh.gif

Medgal07

Yesterday I was watching the Today Show, 4th hour and Bobbi Thomas held up a Chanel Lipstick and said, "this is Melodieuse, Chanel overnighted this to me, it's what
Lupita Nyongo was wearing". I agree that it looks different on her, perhaps because of her pigmentation.
th_dunno.gif

elegant-one

Yesterday I was watching the Today Show, 4th hour and Bobbi Thomas held up a Chanel Lipstick and said, "this is Melodieuse, Chanel overnighted this to me, it's what
Lupita Nyongo was wearing". I agree that it looks different on her, perhaps because of her pigmentation.
th_dunno.gif
I saw a picture in a magazine today while I was getting my hair done
pretty.gif
& it looked much more like Melodieuse. Its very pretty on her.

SloanePeterson

th_dunno.gif
Thank you so much for confirming this! Whew! I was afraid I gave the wrong information!

Medgal07

I saw a picture in a magazine today while I was getting my hair done
pretty.gif
& it looked much more like Melodieuse. Its very pretty on her.
I guess the computer pics were also a factor in distorting the color.

I hope you didn't cut that gorgeous mane of yours!!!

elegant-one

I guess the computer pics were also a factor in distorting the color.

I hope you didn't cut that gorgeous mane of yours!!!
No way...its down to the low middle of my back now. Just a trim today. She knows that she is forbidden to take anymore than that off or
th_devil.gif
girlhaha.gif

Yes, that ls looked very stunning on her in the magazine. Wonder if Chanel is wooing her for an ad campaign?

DILLIGAF

She's already on Team Deborah Lippmann. She's personally done Lupita's nails for the awards season.

Medgal07

No way...its down to the low middle of my back now. Just a trim today. She knows that she is forbidden to take anymore than that off or
th_devil.gif
girlhaha.gif

Yes, that ls looked very stunning on her in the magazine. Wonder if Chanel is wooing her for an ad campaign?
Oh good...your hair is gorgeous. I don't subscribe to the rules that say after a certain age (so old I can't remember what that was
lol.gif
) you must cut your hair.

To that I say phooey!!!

That would be interesting if Chanel did that, but the darker Chanel foundation & powder shades just aren't selling for them...hence their decision to d/c many of their
darker foundations. Strictly business.

Medgal07

She's already on Team Deborah Lippmann. She's personally done Lupita's nails for the awards season.
wavey.gif
Dilligaf! Good to know. I wonder if DL will come out with a shade called Nairobi Blue since Lupita said the color reminded her of Nairobi.

allthingsglam

She looked stunning I'm not surprised the ls she was wearing sold out.i was watching her wondering what lipstick she has on her skin is flawless love

SloanePeterson

Does that mean there would be a conflict of interest if she repped for Chanel makeup? I know Chanel makes nail polish but maybe Lupita could be the spokesperson for Chanel lipsticks? I'm not sure.

User38

wavey.gif
Dilligaf! Good to know. I wonder if DL will come out with a shade called Nairobi Blue since Lupita said the color reminded her of Nairobi.
I had read she was born in Mexico and raised in Kenya... but it could be Nairobi. All skies are blue anyway.. lol

User38

Does that mean there would be a conflict of interest if she repped for Chanel makeup? I know Chanel makes nail polish but maybe Lupita could be the spokesperson for Chanel lipsticks? I'm not sure.
I would think her Reps will sort it out
wondering.gif

Latest posts