LURE,Bait,Hooked and Pleasureflush Haul!!! pics inside!

koolmnbv

Ok so I went kinda crazy! I loooovvvee this new collection it is my favorite so far this year! Sooo pretty!
And I got to meet another MUA=muakitten, specktra= kittenluvsmac and we got to shop for MAC together!!!

now for the list!-
ok so I got a Fabulous Swap for
Pleasureflush MSF
1/2tsp all girl pigment (ebay)
6 pan blush palette
15 pan e/s palette
gold dusk loose powder
fascinating eye kohl
brush #224 (I needed a 2nd one)
sex ray l/g
pink clash l/g
bait l/g
phospherelle l/g
stroke of lust l/s
Lure l/s
goddess l/s
apripeach pearlizer
good as gold pearlizer
moisturegleam
bronze fx face and body foundation
viva glam 2 (my dillards let me B2M for this!)
moistly lip gelee
maidenchant creamblush
lune creamblush
aquavert e/s
watermnypmh e/s
mancatcher e/s
haunting fluidline
delphic fluidline

whoooo that was some good MAC shopping! now for the pics!!

490537.jpeg

breakdown of items below

490530.jpeg

above pic (left to right)
All girl pigment sample (ebay), sex ray L/g, Pink Clash L/g, Bait l/g, phospherelle l/g, stroke of lust l/s, Lure L/s, Goddess l/s

490529.jpeg

above pic (from top left going clockwise)
Pleasureflush MSF YAY!, Moisturegleam, Good as Gold Pearlizer, apripeach pearlizer, Golden Face and Body Bronze FX

490524.jpeg

above pic (from top left going clockwise)
maidenchant cremeblush, lune cremeblush, haunting fluidline,delphic fluidline, viva glam 2 (I got it B2M), moistly lip gelee, waternypmh e/s, mancatcher e/s and aquavert e/s

490522.jpeg

above picture: 6 pan blush palette, 15 pan e/s palette, fascinating eye kohl, gold dusk loose powder, another 224 backup

carol

Wow. Niiice.

To post pictures, I believe you have to [IMG*]url here[*/IMG] without the *'s.

Or there's this nifty little picture button that will do it for you (it's got mountains and a sun on it right above the text box).

iiifugaziii

wow girlie!!! aren't you so excited!? look at all the new fun stuff you got!! i love the packaging and all of the colors so much!!!

koolmnbv

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyinPink
Awesome haul! That's pretty much the whole collection!
Btw, how did you score Pleasureflush?

Thanks, can ya tell I really LOVED this collection lol

and a friend from here (kittenluvsmac) had it and said she rarely used it and she offered it to me at a GREAT price!!! I will be in debt to her 4ever!
oh.gif
)

arbonnechick

Niiiiiice!
Where did you haul it all, Dillard's?
The twerps at Nordies wouldn't let me haul early, but my buds at Dillard's and the MAC store were more than happy to let me do so. Gotta love Michael, aka Meatloaf, right?
eyelove.gif

So, how was the showgirl MA class??

koolmnbv

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbonnechick
Niiiiiice!
Where did you haul it all, Dillard's?
The twerps at Nordies wouldn't let me haul early, but my buds at Dillard's and the MAC store were more than happy to let me do so. Gotta love Michael, aka Meatloaf, right?
eyelove.gif

So, how was the showgirl MA class??

Hey Anne!!

I got almost all at the freestanding store (for ppid lol),
except Face and body bronze fx and both pearlizers I got from Dillards because I had some bday items I could do even up.

If you go to Nordstrom again go to Caren, shes so nice and she will show you anything early tell her your an addict and you know me online (she thinks its crazy funny) anyway shes the nicest ever! She already showed me her new update book!

And That was so nice of Michael to let you haul last night! Hes always so great! The showgirl class was fun, it was alot like the nordstrom pro tour but w. EXTREME MU, really out there but done perfect!! It was fun and they let us see Lure Bait hooked then and preorder, so that alone was worth it lol! and I learned a few new things to!

Also today he said they are doing a workshop style class soon, he has to call me w. details I'll let you know as soon as he calls me!

arbonnechick

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolmnbv
Hey Anne!!

I got almost all at the freestanding store (for ppid lol),
except Face and body bronze fx and both pearlizers I got from Dillards because I had some bday items I could do even up.

If you go to Nordstrom again go to Caren, shes so nice and she will show you anything early tell her your an addict and you know me online (she thinks its crazy funny) anyway shes the nicest ever! She already showed me her new update book!

And That was so nice of Michael to let you haul last night! Hes always so great! The showgirl class was fun, it was alot like the nordstrom pro tour but w. EXTREME MU, really out there but done perfect!! It was fun and they let us see Lure Bait hooked then and preorder, so that alone was worth it lol! and I learned a few new things to!

Also today he said they are doing a workshop style class soon, he has to call me w. details I'll let you know as soon as he calls me!

I don't think I know Caren at Nordie's. I'm friends with John and Nicole, and John wasn't there. Nicole is the sweetest thing, but she's too scared of her Nazi Nordie bosses to let me haul early.
cry.gif
But I still love her, anyway.

I did pre-order the Patternmaker shadow pallettes while I was there though. I suppose it's a redundant question to ask if you've done the same?
rofl.gif

I'm just not feeling the Lure shadows, I think maybe I'm coming down with some illness, it's not at all like me. :confused:
lol.gif

Yep, Michael told me they were planning another class and asked my opinion about what I'd be interested in learning more about. He mentioned either a skin care or foundation class, and given those choices, I picked foundation.

Alrighty then, see ya out hauling lil' sis!
wavey.gif

koolmnbv

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbonnechick
I did pre-order the Patternmaker shadow pallettes while I was there though. I suppose it's a redundant question to ask if you've done the same?
rofl.gif

I'm just not feeling the Lure shadows, I think maybe I'm coming down with some illness, it's not at all like me. :confused:
lol.gif

Yep, Michael told me they were planning another class and asked my opinion about what I'd be interested in learning more about. He mentioned either a skin care or foundation class, and given those choices, I picked foundation.
:

No i Havent preordered patternmaker, mainly because I want to see it first or at least see better pics. Ive noticed nothing moves to fast at nordtsrom so Im not the least bit worried--I rushed to get summerwear on rewards night and they had it for weeks after.

You must be ill! Truthfully Lure was my fav collection this whole year! I cant imagine what MAC could do to top this 1 IMO

awwww the way Michael had explained it to us was it was like a workshop where every1 gets a partner and they give you brush sets and you and your partner get to do MU on each other, it sounded really fun! Me and mary are both in for it! I dont really think a foundation workshop sounds so hot, but maybe!

allan_willb

OMFG!Now thats what you call a haul... love this collection too already and I havent even seen it in person yet!Gosh what am I gonna go...I went on maccosmetics.com and I was starting to see all of the things I wanted from this collection and I was like damn it is a lot!

koolmnbv

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan_willb
OMFG!Now thats what you call a haul... love this collection too already and I havent even seen it in person yet!Gosh what am I gonna go...I went on maccosmetics.com and I was starting to see all of the things I wanted from this collection and I was like damn it is a lot!

Thx Allan!

I know right, I had told myself not to buy too much but I couldnt help myself when I got there everything in this collection is sooo pretty! you will die when you see it IRL! I swear this collection was gods gift to MAC lol!

Latest posts