Pink Resort TLC Stick
Haunting f/l
Mancatcher e/s
Waternypmh e/s
Aquavert e/s
Sea Myth e/s
Maidenchant Blushcreme
and Bronzer in Golden

I'm so happy, but now I owe my mom a ton of money. But its all good =D Mancatcher is pure love, and I've yet to really try Waternymph yet but I can't wait! And in my experience Sweetie Cake and Lure go really well together! Pinked Mauve (pressed), Mancatcher, and the purple e/s from the sweetie cake quad go very nicely together =) I'm thinking of a Sugar Blue/Aquavert/Waternymph combination for another day =)

MACActress

^When I swatched it in the store I defintiley love maidenchant more. Unfortunately I don't really have the right brushes to see how it would look properly on my face. All I've done is put a little on my finger and then on my face and attempted to blend it, but that didn't work very well. I still love it though =) It's gorgeous.

MACActress

I love it, I like all bronzers in general though. But I'm NW20 and it shows up nicely. Not too orange-y or anything =)

MAC_WH0RE

love it.

i bought one pink resort and i loved it so much, i went back and bought 5 more for stock.
=]

Sabine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_WH0RE
i bought one pink resort and i loved it so much, i went back and bought 5 more for stock.
=]

lol, i thought i was compulsive about my favorites!
icon_eek.gif

Sesame

Quote:
love it.

=]

5 more! You must really love it
icon_eek.gif
. Can't wait until mine comes and I can find out why its so great.

Great haul, Lure is so so pretty.

MACActress

*I thought that MAC already has too much turquoise, so it can be replicated. I wouldn't be wearing it in any situation in which I would be needing it to be heat/water resistant so I figured if I really wanted a turquoise liner I would put a thin line of sea-me on my lid with Aquadisiac.

bebs

Quote:
love it.

=]

*laughs* oh god.. yeah I love that one too.. I'm going tomorrow to get a few more of them.. I can see my self only wearing this on my lips for summer.

.. and good choice against getting delphic bought it and now am going to return it