Lure

pr1nces583

does anyone know when its out in UK? i really want some of the e/s and fluidlines from this collection
smiles.gif

is it out june 1st like US or do we have to wait a while?

chris

I called the Pro Store in London and the MAC store in Brighton and I was told that Lure, Bait and Hooked all come out on June 1st.

I hope that's true so I can see everything all at once! Fingers crossed!
smiles.gif

Sophia84

Here in Greece we usually get the Mac collections exactly 1 week after the US release, so we wait the Lure at June 8th, I hope we're gonna get them then!

amy_forster

I can purchase from either the freestanding nottingham store or the counter at debenhams in meadowhall (sheffield) and both have told me that lure, bait and hooked will all be available on June 1st! I'm soooo excited! I can't wait for she shines either! I've been told by the meadowhall counter thats due out around June 29th!!!

What will my bank manager say?!?

Lalli

one snotty MA in selfridges said its not launching. but then the one who served me said yup 2mz there is a whole new collection launching! pigments are coming in bulk loads lots n lots of new shades
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
:

feebee

I,m in Ireland and Lure AND (wait for it!!!) She Shines are out today, ive already got my haul!!!

Lalli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
Any idea when it will go live on the website? I'm too far away to make it to a store after work
ssad.gif

they were up on the night on june 1st
greengrin.gif

Latest posts