Lure

samway

Has anyone seen waternymph. Is it anything like Pretty Twisted or Melody??? What about Aquavert_would you call it mint green? I love the teal cases, I want to buy everything just for the case. Is phosphorelle as much like elle, as I have heard?? If anyone has a link of swatches or picture of the products_PLEASE send it my way! Thank You! I think I love this collection. At least, I love the way it looks!!

Colorqueen

Makeupalley has some photos of hauls that people got, if that helps.

Waternymph almost looks like a more pastel version of Teal pigment in a swatch but it is the same color as the packaging in the pan.

pr1nces583

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorqueen
Makeupalley has some photos of hauls that people got, if that helps.

Waternymph almost looks like a more pastel version of Teal pigment in a swatch but it is the same color as the packaging in the pan.

ooh, i see a back up needed there
smiles.gif

galvanizer

Waternymph is gorgeous! ITA with the post above, it's like a less intense version of Teal pigment (a fave!!) but still great pigment and shimmer!

Aquavert is a light shimmery green, going more on the yellow side of green rather than the blue side. A nice highlighter actually!

Tonitra

I've been so impressed with Lure. I'm loving everything! Today I picked up:
Waternymph- which is very accurately described in above comments; gorgeous colour!
Sea Myth- never would have guessed I would like this one so much from the pictures. I thought for sure it'd be easy to pass it over as I don't much like pink-ish shadows anyway, but this is just amazing. Love the texture of the shadow, and its different dimensions. I swear, it can look good with any colour you want to put with it. What a pleasant surprise.
Phosporelle- Since I missed out on Elle, I was curious to try this, and I love the look of it.

I also would have loved to pick up Bait, Sex Ray, and Aquavert, but decided to restrain myself. Definitely check them out though! As for the packaging, I thought it would perhaps look cheap, but it's actually really cool.