lurker no more!

Ashleybubbles83

i've already started posting in a few threads but i figure i should introuduce myself at the good ol' welcome forum!

my name's ashley, i'm 24, and i'm from san diego, born and raised, tried to disappear for 5 years for college and still managed to get back here. san diego's a cool city, i have no complaints, i've actually come to appreciate it more since i've been back here.

i'm working at sea world right now, not exactly where i thought i'd be, but i have to admit i love the place, and i admire the people there and there are so many opportunities for promotion there that i just might stay there.

my not-so-secret indulgence is makeup of course. it started right after high school, i started wearing more makeup that i ever did, and then, i think, my third year in college is where i really started to develop a fascination with makeup. i took my time applying eyeshadows and came up with different looks and i just got hooked. i buy makeup from anywhere, but obviously my favorite brand is MAC. i've branched out to cargo and urban decay recently, and i rely on benefit for other cosmetic needs like eyebrow maintenance and concealers and what not.

and now that i've moved back home and i don't have to pay rent, most of my money's gone to makeup...and it probably doesn't help that MAC has all these pretty LE collections coming up.

anywho, i feel like i'm officially a part of specktra.net just by doing this little post. i look forward to talking with everyone and talking about the one thing that brings us all together- MAKEUP!

Janice

Thanks for the introduction!
greengrin.gif
It's always a pleasure to read your stories and learn a little about you in the process.
smiles.gif
Welcome to Specktra.
wavey.gif

Latest posts