Lurker!

SamEDanger

I joined a while a go and sadly I've been neglecting my account and this site due to work.
I mostly come on the lurk and see what's new.
Here's a little background about me!
My name's Samantha, I'm 20 and I'm from California.
I'm currently a fragrance expert at macy's but I just finished my Talent Plus interview for Clinique. *Fingers Crossed*
I do free-lance make-up work when I'm not selling smell-goods but I love to cook and bake as well.
I'm pretty silly and kinda dorky/nerdy..some people think I'm cool..
I'm obsessed with the Office, Mad Men, zombie flicks, make-up, and food!
I'm just getting into fashion but I have an interest..
Woo!

LMD84

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
to specktra! I hope your interview goes well!

SamEDanger

Thanks so much for all of your replies :)
I'm here about a week later and .....I GOT THE JOB!
I'm so excited, I'll start on October 4th just in time for the first day of gift.
I'm really nervous because I have big shoes to fill, the girl who's spot I'm filling was incredible and I just hope I can pick up the necessary skills to be as good!
I'm excited for this new adventure.
If there are any other Clinique BA's on here who have advice for a new comer I'd love to hear from you all.

bis

Thanks so much for all of your replies :)
I'm here about a week later and .....I GOT THE JOB!
I'm so excited, I'll start on October 4th just in time for the first day of gift.
I'm really nervous because I have big shoes to fill, the girl who's spot I'm filling was incredible and I just hope I can pick up the necessary skills to be as good!
I'm excited for this new adventure.
If there are any other Clinique BA's on here who have advice for a new comer I'd love to hear from you all.
Congrats :) I am pretty sure you can fill her shoes, just give yourself time. There are some other Clinique BAs here, did you already try the professional section here on Specktra?