LUSH Moisturisers

CatsMeow

Hey guys, does anyone use the LUSH moisturisers? Been speaking to some MUAs and some use it in their prepping process.

I guess I'm just trying to work out:

A. Whether fellow aussies think they are any good?
B. Recommendations for Dry, Oily and Normal skintones?

I've walked past the city store a tonne of times but never gone in. The overbearing smell of the place has put me off!!

Cheers
Ali

kaliraksha

I've tried them. Honestly haven't been that impressed and if you're turned off by the scent then I do think you would be bothered by using their products. Most of the products I used left a bit of scent on my skin. I think their best items are the bath bombs because they are rather unique.

You're probably better off getting recommendations for what you're trying to find a moisturizer for and your specific skin type.

spectrolite

Okay I'm a skin care junkie. I love to try new products, and I love LUSH so I decided to give their moisturizers a go. I've tried 3 of them - Imperialis, Enzymion and Paradise Regained. Honestly, I wasn't overly impressed with any of them but did enjoy the fragrance of Enzymion. I wanted them to work, I wanted to love them! LUSH does have some amazing skin care prodcuts - the cleansers and Ocean Salt scrub, fresh masks and toner are beautiful but the moisturizers? Mehhh.

Oh and Enzymion is for oily skin, Imperialis for combination and Paradise Regained for normal skin I guess.

jani04

Dry skin: Celestial, Skin drink, Almond kisses, skin nanny.
Dry, sensitive: Celestial, almond kisses.
Mature skin: Gorgeous, Skin's shangri la, almond kisses, paradise regained, skin nanny.
Oily skin: Vanishing cream, enzymion
Combination skin: Vanishing cream, Imperialis,
Normal skin: Cosmetic lad, ultralight

I've loved Almond kisses and celestial in the past. I have dry, sensitive skin and don't break out.

jani04

btw I LOVE the smell haha I think it's awesome. I'd wanna work there just to be smelling that crazy overdose of fragrance all the time.

Pinupsundae

I actually got the Vanishing Cream for free with their beginning of the year offer for all their new products. It's nice enough, but I wouldn't actually purchase it for the hefty price tag and frustrating packaging. The actual moisturiser is quite liquid and if you don't open it carefully (like I didn't the first time) you're likely to lose a fair bit and ditto for anyone else you may have around who decides to take a peek. It's lovely and smooth on my semi-combination skin (no huge breakouts or dry zones, but a bit oily on the T-zone), but no better overall results than some of my cheaper moisturisers.