Lush shampoo for dry hair??

Sophia84

Which Lush shampoo do you suggest for dry fine hair??? Solid or Liquid I don'r mind, as long as it leaves my hair shiny, and not drying the scalp, it's important, I'l already suffering from dry/itchy scalp.

Mercurial

Trichomania is a solid shampoo and is perfect for dry hair/sensitive scalp. It smells of coconut and leaves my hair nice and shiny! Another one is Reincarnate which is also for dry hair, but found that Tricho left hair softer.

Kayteuk

I use Daddy-o! Its amazing, and it smells of violets and roses, nothing makes my hair shineyer!

Sophia84

Thanks guys!! I read somewhere that Gentle Lentlil is very good for dry hair, has anyone try it????

Korms

I really like Rehab. My hair and scalp are super dry and this helps keep my hair in shape but doesn't irritate my skin. With the bottles, try a few of the small 250ml bottles first to see what you like before buying a big one and ask for samples of the solids if you can get to a store.

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korms
I really like Rehab. My hair and scalp are super dry and this helps keep my hair in shape but doesn't irritate my skin. With the bottles, try a few of the small 250ml bottles first to see what you like before buying a big one and ask for samples of the solids if you can get to a store.

Thanks Korms!! I see you live in the UK, I might get a Lush CP from the UK, do they give any samples at stores?? From which products usually?? So I can ask the girl who will CP for me to get me some.

Korms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
Thanks Korms!! I see you live in the UK, I might get a Lush CP from the UK, do they give any samples at stores?? From which products usually?? So I can ask the girl who will CP for me to get me some.

Usually if you mention you have sensitive skin they will give a small sample of most things sp you can be sure you won't get a rash or anything. Sometimes they keep broken or damaged stock behind the counter for that purpose. That's been the case whenever I've asked for a sample, it can't hurt to ask!
thmbup.gif