Lushy Sparkle Topaz, Bronzite & Gold

readyformycloseup

Hi everyone! It's almost Friday WooooooHoooo!!! As usual CC is welcome & encouraged. Thanks for taking a peek....

FACE:
Armani LSF 4.5
Armani Fluid Sheer #2 (highlight above cheekbones, temples, nose ridge, above lips)
Armani Micro Fil loose powder #2
Nars Laguna bronzer (hollows, under chin)
Nars Zen blush (cheekbones)
MAC Shimpagne MSF (lightly dusted on top of Fluid Sheer)
Nars Copacabana Multiple (dot & pat over shimpagne)

EYES:
Anastasia Xpress eyebrows
MAC Kid eyeshadow (used to fill in brows)
Urban Decay Primer Potion (all over base)
Urban Apothocary Bronzite (wash almost entire eye, lashline to just under browbone)
Urban Apothocary Topaz (lids and outer V)
MAC Vanilla Pigment (highlight browbones & inner corners)
~*~or try Alexis Vogel Gold pigment, or MAC Highlight Pigment Mix (of Goldenaire, Tan and White) @ browbones & in corners~*~
MAC Chocolate Brown Pigment (line upper & lower lashlines using a wet brush)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (line the outside 1/3 of upper lashline with a flick @ the end)
UA Topaz (lightly smudge on top of lower lashline, inner half)
Lancome Hypnose mascara

LIPS:
Benefit Gorgeous foundation disk (I got a free sample that I love using as a lip primer)
Kevyn Aucoin Medium lipliner
Lip Fusion XL
Mix the middle Peach color & the light shimmery Taupe color in the Urban Apothocary Sex Kitten Wheel

~*~Or you could try this from the MAC Ruffle Tan Lips Set. I just started playing with this last week & it works GREAT with this fotd!~*~
Primer
Lip Fusion XL
KA Medium lipliner
MAC All Revealing lipstick (light coat)
MAC Embrace lipstick (light coat on top of All Revealing)
MAC Headliner lipglass (dab center of lips)

Krasevayadancer

You are so pretty
smiles.gif
Love the look, so glowy!

readyformycloseup

Thank-you sweeties <hugs>

I need an eyebrow tutorial! I didn't realize how messed up they are until I saw them up close & personal LOL

readyformycloseup

awww yall are so sweet. believe me my skin is yuk prior to the right moisturizer, primer, concealors foundations & bronzers/highliters and then a really good buff brush to buff it all in. when i was younger i didn't need all this stuff & thats when my skin looked great imo.