Lust Lipglass - Which Lip Pencil?

Lia

I have Lust Lipglass and I was wondering what Lip Pencil you would reccomend using with it?
smiles.gif

sunwater83

You can pretty much use any lipliner under Lust, depending on what tone you're going for. Pink Treat would be great if you wanted it to look a little more pink and Beurre or Spice would be good if you wanted a more nude look.

Lia

Oops sorry, I should've mentioned that. I'm going for a nude look. I've checked the website and can only find spice (and looks good by the way) but can't find beurre. Oh yes I can, it's a cremestick liner.
lol.gif
Silly me. Have you tried both and if so what's the difference as I've only tried lip liner.

If there's such a thing as a makeup gumby then I'd be it!
lol.gif
So much to learn about makeup.

lovejam

I've tried Beurre and I already own Spice. Beurre, to me, is more pinkish than Spice. Spice is more brownish. Just depends on what kind of nude you want.

I really like Beurre. I want to get it someday.

sunwater83

For a nude look, I'd choose either Spice or even Stripdown. I think Stripdown might work better though.

Lia

WOW so many choices, you make it challenging to decide which one. I'm visiting a counter tomorrow so I'll be sure to look at them all and make a decision.

Thanks so much for helping me, this is only the beginning for me and hopefully with everyone's help I can gain more knowlege and experince.
smiles.gif

Lia

The verdict is in!

I went to a MAC Counter and compared Subculture, Stripdown and Spice lip liners next to Lust Lipglass.

Spice was my favourite, it was the closest match and the staff there agreed with me. But for some reason I held off from buying it as I had this feeling that I just might have it already. When I got home from shopping I rushed straight inside to check and you guessed it, I did! I was so happy.

yahoo.gif

Is it this normal to get this excited over makeup or is this the beginning of the end for me?