Lustre Drops for NC45 skin

alle685

Hey,
I really want to try the Lustre Drops but I'm unsure of which colour would look best with my skin tone. I wear NC45 in MAC foundation. I was thinking Bronze Hero but would that be too dark?
Anyone tried these out and can give me a recommendation?

aradhana

Hey,
I really want to try the Lustre Drops but I'm unsure of which colour would look best with my skin tone. I wear NC45 in MAC foundation. I was thinking Bronze Hero but would that be too dark?
Anyone tried these out and can give me a recommendation?
have not tried sun rush, but bronze hero will not be too dark...my skintone is nc43 in winter, nc44/45 in summer...i have (and use!) bronze hero even when my skin is in it's lighter phases...i just recently picked up barbados girl, which has a more 'natural' effect...

alle685

Alright well i went out and picked up both Bronze Hero and Sun Rush so I'm going to try them out. I wanted to get Barbados girl but it was sod out =|

aradhana

Alright well i went out and picked up both Bronze Hero and Sun Rush so I'm going to try them out. I wanted to get Barbados girl but it was sod out =|
i think it's coming back in the fall...so you have time to play with the ones you have and decide whether you like them!!

beccababesx

I'm NW40 and I have sun rush and its absolutely beautiful, a gorgeous bronzey gold, not too shimmery just a nice golden sheen. Would definitely show up on you as well. I've had it for nearly 18 months and its still nearly full as well! Pink Rebel came up horribly pink on me, almost like a blush!

MissTT

have not tried sun rush, but bronze hero will not be too dark...my skintone is nc43 in winter, nc44/45 in summer...i have (and use!) bronze hero even when my skin is in it's lighter phases...i just recently picked up barbados girl, which has a more 'natural' effect...
Where are you placing your Lustre Drops (just cheekbones) and do you use them year round?

aradhana

Where are you placing your Lustre Drops (just cheekbones) and do you use them year round?
i've just been putting them high on cheekbones and sometimes on the orbitals of my eyes (i guess browbone?)...and yep, i'm using them all the time. they really lift the cheekbones up, and unlike the bronze hero ones, they seem more appropriate all the time...whereas the bronze hero i find better used on me in summer.

MissTT

Thanks. I have Barbados Girl, but don't ever reach for it. I wore Benefit Sunbeam like that a few times last week. I have too many highlighters. Should I put my EDSF away til next summer?

aradhana

I wouldn't say that...I mean after all edsfs came out at holiday time right? I think those things are all season!