lustreglass help please!!!!

shimpaniac

hi everyone...

im looking for a sparkly(not glittery) clear gloss for spicing up my cool/warm lippies(nothing that washes me out though)
I dont like mac lipglasses due to stickiness,so,now i really need help with selecting my first MAC LUSTREGLASS.
Since i hate returning stuff, i want to make sure i buy only what im looking for(if that makes sense) :)

Id heard so many raves for Luminary, and though i lovvved da colour at the counter, it vanished on my lips in less than 30 mins!
I swear!! Staying power was reallyyyy lousy!!Disappointing!!!! I'd have been happy if they had lasted like two hours or so on me.

Anyway...now im confused between instant gold and Lustrewhite...i really want to know what you guys think of the staying power of these??Are they like Luminary too,or any better??
And which one should i go for...which one is more versatile??(i doubt Instant Gold would work well over cool colours like Faux??)
thanks in advance!!
(And MAC glosses are the only ones my uber-sensitive nose can take...because of the pleasant smell...so im really desperate to get one of these clear lustreglasses)

Lyssah

I own lusterwhite, I picked it over the other two colours because I thought a white shine would go over everything. When I do use it, depending on the lipstick finish I can get about 2 hours of wear.
I don't find the scents offensive, but I like the vanilla smell.