Lustreglass in a pot?

julie150463

MAC Lustreglass - Lip Gloss on eBay, also, Lip Gloss, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 26-Aug-08 11:32:44 BST)

Have I missed something?
winks.gif

xxManBeaterxx

LOL .. umm no you haven't missed a thing.. that baby all though very very cute, its FAKE!!! =[.

I remember someone on another forum, someone found those pots on ebay and emailed the seller notifying her that those were fake, the seller responded with, "THEY ARE NOT FAKE, I BOUGHT THE FROM A REAL MAC STORE IN MALAYSIA, THEY ARE MALAYSIAN EXCLUSIVE!!.." pretty easy to believe if you aren't very accustomed to mac products, but dont be tricked people, it is indeed fake.

No lusterglasses were ever released in pot form.. and i've been a MAC fan since 2002

julie150463

I still can't believe they didn't do any product research - it's not even a good copy - wrong product altogether.

Crazy! 4 bids too
thmbdn.gif

captodometer

Totally, completely fake. There are some sellers on TradeMe in New Zealand who sell these as a set of 3 for NZ$30. These sellers claim that the lustreglass pots are a London exclusive item. The listing gets removed every time I complain to TradeMe
th_DANCE.gif

MAC_Whore

WTF2.gif

It just looks gross to me, because you don't know what kind of gunk some unscrupulous counterfeiter put in that pot. Yak.

Damn...you guys find some good fakes.

Heiaken

It's the round shape of the pot that makes is look cute IMO, if you are totally objective about it and don't think the fake aspect
winks.gif

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae
have you contacted her to tell her she's selling fakes?

Well I emailed her and said I thought lustreglass came in a tube with wand and asked if it was authentic and this is what she said :-

Yes it also comes in a pot - I use this lipgloss myself, and like it very much. If your not sure you can go & have a look at any Mac counter and you will find it there..

Don't think she knows - I'll email her again

Sundae

I just looked through her other auctions and she is definately selling fakes. I just asked her what the names of her 6 pigments were and she couldn't tell me. She said they were a gift and she didn't know.

So I told her that she should check the box or the label on the pigment to find out. Lets see what she says next. I personally think she know's that she's selling fakes. Here's the link to the auction in question

6 x MAC PIGMENTS 7.5G on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 04-Sep-08 14:57:34 BST)