Lustreglass Lipgloss - Tingly Lips

gitts

I recently purchased my first Lustreglass lipgloss. I have used it three times now and I find each time I use it my lips have a tingly, very odd feeling. Has anyone else experienced this?

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
You are absolutely sure it's not a PlushGlass?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Sounds like Plushglass or an allergic reaction.

IvoryLady

Lustreglasses make my lips tingle too, so I can't wear them. Have you tried Lipgelees? They're my favorite lipgloss formula. They're a bit more sheer than Lustreglass, but give a similar look.

gitts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
You are absolutely sure it's not a PlushGlass?

It is definitely a Lustreglass: Love Nectar to be exact. I guess I better stop using it huh?

erine1881

it does that to me too. in fact, i had a customer comment on the tingly feeling today. not sure exactly what it is that makes it do that. i think it is the pearl particles. love nectar doesn't do it to me, but lustrewhite (larger sparkles) does everytime, and sometimes flusterose.

sitasati

Lustreglass does that to my lips too. I have wonderstruck and luminary, both tingle on my lips. But I havent stopped using them.

Chrystia

I get the same tingle from lustreglass, but i wouldn't necessarily say its an allergic reaction. I use them all the time with no problems. I couldn't say why it does that, but it hasn't had an effect on my lips by any means...no reaction or anything. and it would be a shame to not be able to use some of the lustreglasses like love nectar and beaux.