lustreglass vs lipglass?

blindpassion

They are a different formulation
I love the Lustreglass because they don't have a doe foot applicator, they have a brush applicator which in my opinion is much easier to control
smiles.gif

I find the lipglasses sticky at times, but still beautiful.
I prefer lustreglasses, they glide on smoother in my opinion.

prncezz

Lipglasses have a more thicker formula in my opinon. I also think they are more pigmented. I like wearing them on their own.

I really like wearing lustreglasses over lipsticks! Especially where they have a brush applicator.. it makes it easier to apply.

erine1881

lipglasses are thicker in consistancy, have more color payoff, are tackier, have a doe-foot applicator, and last longer on the lips.

lustreglasses are thinner in consistancy, sheerer in color payoff and shinier (sparkley), not as tacky, have a brush applicator, and don't last as long as lipglass on the lips.

MissResha

erine is dead on. i love them both lol, but i prefer lustreglasses. lipglasses are also cheaper lol.

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
erine is dead on. i love them both lol, but i prefer lustreglasses. lipglasses are also cheaper lol.

They're the same price. Hahahah. $14 for lustreglass and $14 to lipglass.

For plushglass, it's more expensive.
Dazzleglass is more expensive too.

sambibabe

Ditto erine! Lusterglasses are more *bling bling* for sure.. If you want a transparent application with pearls, then I would go with Lustreglass. If I want to wear lipgloss alone with more color pay-off, then I would wear lipglass, which has more creamy texture in my opinion.

MissResha

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
They're the same price. Hahahah. $14 for lustreglass and $14 to lipglass.

For plushglass, it's more expensive.
Dazzleglass is more expensive too.

ahhh you're right! i got them confused with plushglass LOL. oops! but yea, plushglass is what i was thinking. thanks!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadedillusions
now what are plushglass and dazzle glasses? lol
thank you all!!!

plush-sheer, shiny (some with a bit of sparkle), not very tacky, lip plumping (a bit tingly-with lemon and licorice extract to cool and vanillyl butyl ether to warm).

dazzle-somewhat sheer, very shiny and glittery (contains actual reflects glitter), tacky, HEAVEN!!!
th_e2cloud9.gif