Lustretwins

panther27

So I found out from an MA about something new coming out sometime this year called Lustretwins.Apparently it is pro longwear lipcolor with a color on one end and a matching lustre color on the other.Like the regular pro longwear except instead of the shimmery or clear end,it a lustre color.Just wanted to share!

brownsuga lady

Hmmm...I didn't like the formula of the Prolong wear. It would dry out and flake up real bad. I hope they improve the it.

GlamYOURUs

Meh, I don't like the pro long wears, its too drying and my lips crack. But I am sure they will be more useful with the lustreglass on top. And like someone mentioned, I do hope they improve the formula.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
Meh, I don't like the pro long wears, its too drying and my lips crack. But I am sure they will be more useful with the lustreglass on top. And like someone mentioned, I do hope they improve the formula.

iagree.gif

But thanks for sharing!

panther27

I have never tried pro longwear myself because I can't STAND longwear type of formulas!Yuck.So I'm totally not interested in this.Just thought I'd share tho.
winks.gif

newagetomatoz

It doesn't seem like my type of thing, though I think it's something that I would have to play with before I can really say my verdict.

Latest posts