Luv-4-Ever vs. Preensheen Pro Longwear Lustre

veilchen

I already have Luv-4-Ever and really like it a lot - the texture and appearance of the lustre longwears is so much better than the original formula.

I can remeber that I swatched almost all of the new ones and took Luv-4-Ever because I thought it would be most suitable for my freckled pale skin, and because I really liked the way it looked on others when I saw pics.

Do I remember correctly that Preensheen is very similar, just a bit more intense, or do I have a wrong picture before my mental eye?

Do you think it's worth getting Preensheen too, or should I then go for a totally different colour?

TIA!!

PrettyKitty

I have both. Preensheen is just pink, not peachy like Luv-4-Ever. It's a touch brighter too.

My skin is warm and Luv-4-Ever is prettier than Preensheen.

veilchen

Thanks a lot!!

I guess I'll have to apply one to my upper lip, the other to my lower lip to decide, but it would do no harm to have both, I guess *lol*

sigwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilchen
I guess I'll have to apply one to my upper lip, the other to my lower lip to decide

What an excellent way to compare shades! I've done the awkward half-lip thing.... I'm glad I read this!

Latest posts