Lyndsey does Mickey's makeup

Eoraptor

Today I went shopping for my Halloween costume, as you can see here (I'm going to be a bride! yay!). My friend Lyndsey went with me, and as she arrived at my door right after I applied foundation, I let her do my makeup. I adore her makeup style, and I gave her free reign on my face. Do whatever she wanted. And here's the result. It's certainly Lyndsey-esque (= bright and sorta punky). I think it works really well on her, but not so much on me. Still, it's fun to get a makeover.

Besides my standard Covergirl TruBlend foundation in classic ivory, L'Oreal telescopic mascara and Covergirl soft brown brow pencil, she used Maybelline wetshine Ice Princess on my lips. As for my eyes, the visible colors are NARS Rated R. I think she used some Milani Garden Mist and Atlantis eyeshadows, Milani Mint Sugar loose eyeshadow, and/or MAC Chartreuse pigment too. The upper liner is a mix of Maybelline black waterproof liquid eyeliner, MAC kohl eye pencil and Too Faced liquid lava gloss eyeliner. The lower liner is the glatter liner from Milani's glitter glamour duo in Day and Night.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...urus/me68a.jpg

And here's the MUA herself
smiles.gif

Lyndsey2.jpg

ash10spro

i love the bright colors! he style is very funky.. kinda like mine! and for not really liking to wear brights, you rocked it! very nice =)

Latest posts