M•A•C Colour Carnival

makeupbyvee

I didn't see a thread for this. Just released today. Small collection of 3 pressed pigments, and 1 lipstick. The lipstick is Cremè d' nude release with the A Fantasy of Flowers Collection.

DILLIGAF

I just got my first pressed pigment about two weeks ago in Jet Couture. I'm still kicking myself over not getting Damson. I really hope they re-release.

pleasantmacabre

I didn't see a thread for this. Just released today. Small collection of 3 pressed pigments, and 1 lipstick. The lipstick is Cremè d' nude release with the A Fantasy of Flowers Collection.
Creme d'nude is perm , so are all the pressed pigment. Creme d'nude was also not released with fantasy of flowers :/

mrsdoubtfire33

I so want to try Crème D'Nude but at the same time I don't wanna look like I was smacked in the mouth with a powdered doughnut!

sss215

Maybe I missed something, but what is the point of this teeny weeny collection :dunno:
trying to capitalize off carnival season which begins soon and prob Mardi gras too. Mac and their collections... they are reaching at this point, lol