M.A.C f&b vs. MUFE f&b

aleksis210

SOooOoo for some reason I JUST noticed that MAC also makes a f&b found. I nearly choked on my drink when I saw it's a whopping 4 oz. for only $32....versus my *beloved* Make up for ever f&b found. that is a little over 1 and a half oz. for $38....so my question is....is there anyone out there that has tried both? I read the great reviews for this on makeupalley and on here, but I'd LOVE some comparisons! TIA ladies!!
heart.gif

TISH1124

I tried these on my hand at the CCO...But I could not find one color that matched my skintone...

anshu7

for starters mufe has really crappy packaging and mac has a better packaging.so this point goes in favour of mac
secondly, mac has more quantity so is cheaper, another point in favour of mac.
thirdly, the shade numbering system of mufe is crazy! i have no idea wats the logic behind numbering the shades. so it may be easier to find a shade match with mac.thats another point in its favour
fourthly,coverage: eventhough both of them are sheer mac f&b is like u have nothing on.i see it as between no to light coveage. mufe has light coverage. but for both coverage is buildable so thats a huge plus for me where mufe is concerned.
fifthly,finish: i find mac to be more dewy as compared to mufe. so for me thats a point in favour of mufe
bottomline: despite crappy packaging and insane shade numbering i stick to mufe for its light coverage and finish. besides, mac has been known to break out some people (not me so far but y take chances?) and oxidise.so mufe is a safer option.
i hope that helps!

anshu7

forgot to add. mufe has a weird texture (blobby jelly like) and is fragranced. that may make a huge difference to some..

aleksis210

The fact that MAC's is more dewy really sucks because I have to load on powder with mufe's to keep it from being too greasy looking and also it has LESS coverage?? yikes...I just liked the ingredients in MAC's versus MUFE's...I'll have to go get a sample of MAC's...I'll let you ladies know what I think...thank you for all the info!
smiles.gif