M.A.C FAFI dolls, and bags?

Neon_Couture

Does anyone know how much the Fafi dolls are ? also how much are the bags? and the bandana? i want to be prepared ! haha

newagetomatoz

I beleive that the dolls will be selling for $9 each and the bags follow the usual MAC bag pricing, so the smallest one is $15 and the tote will be $60. I'm not sure about the rest.

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsButterfli
yep dolls are 9 and smallest bag is 15, i got em both yesterday at the pro store

But is there a tote!!!!????
greengrin.gif

shadowaddict

I did a live chat and was told that it will be online the 13th as well. So if I stay up to do the mignight thing what time zone will they go by? I've got to go out of town so I will be camping by the hotel's computer.

Oh, are the dolls made of plastic or resin or what?

MsButterfli

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaddict
I did a live chat and was told that it will be online the 13th as well. So if I stay up to do the mignight thing what time zone will they go by? I've got to go out of town so I will be camping by the hotel's computer.

Oh, are the dolls made of plastic or resin or what?

its like a hard rubber/plastic or something. the base is plastic

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer6310
What's the size of the Mini makeup bag and Small makeup bag? Anyone knows?

they are the same size as the jacquard mini (4.5"x3"x1") and jacquard small (6.5"x4.5"x1.5") makeup bags.

lux.fashion

i want the scarf! so cuteee.
does anyone know if the bags, dolls, and scarves will be sold at mac stores? or just online?