M.A.C Interview on Monday...and I am nervous

K&T Makeup

My DH saw an online job posting for M.A.C on craigslist and he forwarded it to me. I thought it was b.s at first
thmbdn.gif
but when I saw that the email address ended in maccosmetics.com I figured that it was very legit.

yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
GUESS WHAT...I GOT THE CALL
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

I have my interview on Monday at 3pm and I am very nervous. I have been doing makeup for years but I just started using M.A.C so I am not that well versed in all that comes with it. I have a lot of cramming to do this weekend. I do have retail experience and a ton of customer service experience, so I am very confident in my ability to be able to do the job, its just the whole process....

My interview is at the Pentagon City M.A.C store, the first one that I saw 11 years ago and instantly fell in love with....amazing how I have come full circle. I never in a million years thought that I would get a M.A.C interview, but praise God here I am!

There are a ton of threads with suggestions and all, I have read just about everyone of them, but any new suggestions would be great or even just kind words. I am super nervous and I have 3 whole days until my interview. I can just imagine my nerves on Monday.

MissResha

awww good luck hun!!! i work near there, so i hope you get the job so you can practice on me
greengrin.gif
lol. i'm sure you'll do fine!!

K&T Makeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
awww good luck hun!!! i work near there, so i hope you get the job so you can practice on me
greengrin.gif
lol. i'm sure you'll do fine!!

Thank you! I am very nervous because as a MUA for the most part I use alot of different products and my MAC addiction is in the early stages...so I have a ton of cramming to do to become as well versed in the company as I am sure they want you to be.