M.a.c Make Up Stashes && Set ups!!!

Miiszliz

i would love to see pictures of peoples makeup stashes and how they organize everything. I'm always looking for new ideas on how to store stuff. i also love looking at everyone elses make up and what they have!!!

ElvenEyes

Beautiful! Are those all paint pots I see? I think I only have 4 or 5. Would you be able to list the colours you have from left to right from that photo when you get time? Thanks for sharing your lovely collection!

missah

Your stash is the perfect size:)
Enough for variety but not too much that something goes to waste. I absolutely adore your set up too! <3
I really need to find a desk mirror like yours...

Miiszliz

i found my mirrior for 20 dollars at ross you should deff check a ross,tj max,or marshalls if you have one they usually have them for cheap and real nice ones.. as for my paint pots the names are starting from left to right are...Rubenesque,soft ochre,constructvist,painterly,indianwood,groundwork,and barestudy, than on the bottom of its paints in bare canvas ,than fluidline in blacktack and nailpolish and its called $$$$$ Yes from the heatherette collection.

Suzich

Wow!!!!
love.gif

Amazing collection, especially love palettes and brushes! And, of course, brush holders :)!