Originally Posted by BinkysBaby
Pretty!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipglass*Lover*
*~*Pretty!!!!*~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte
Love the last pic! You look great

Thank you for the feedback, very much appreciated!
th_hug.gif

GothicGirl

Great look, everything looks so pretty and flawless! Just one question: you´re from Portugal and your nickname is Moonspell, is there any chance that you know/like the portuguese band with the same name???

Moonspell

Quote:
Originally Posted by GothicGirl
Great look, everything looks so pretty and flawless! Just one question: you´re from Portugal and your nickname is Moonspell, is there any chance that you know/like the portuguese band with the same name???

Thank you for the compliments regarding this look.

Yes, you got me
tong.gif
, I love Moonspell, it’s like our national proud metal band not only for what they already conquered but also how they honour a great poet like Fernando Pessoa. Following your observation, may I ask you where are you from and if you like/admire their work?

GothicGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonspell
Thank you for the compliments regarding this look.

Yes, you got me
tong.gif
, I love Moonspell, it’s like our national proud metal band not only for what they already conquered but also how they honour a great poet like Fernando Pessoa. Following your observation, may I ask you where are you from and if you like/admire their work?

I´m from Brazil and I worship Moonspell, hehehe. I never had a chance to see them live, but some day my dream will come true. It´s so great to meet girls who are, how can I say, "lovers of alternative lifestyles" here, it makes me so happy to see I´m not the only metalhead who enjoys makeup in Specktra! Kisses! (And if you fancy, feel free to PM me! Eu falo português)

Moonspell

Quote:
Originally Posted by GothicGirl
I´m from Brazil and I worship Moonspell, hehehe. I never had a chance to see them live, but some day my dream will come true. It´s so great to meet girls who are, how can I say, "lovers of alternative lifestyles" here, it makes me so happy to see I´m not the only metalhead who enjoys makeup in Specktra! Kisses! (And if you fancy, feel free to PM me! Eu falo português)

I sent you a PM
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciara
beautiful!!!

Thanks dear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Starlicious*~
very nice job!

Thank you for the compliment
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by x.DOLLYMiX.x
ooh this is pretty, I dont use greensmoke all that often you have put me in the mood to use it next
yes.gif

I'm glad to know it
winks.gif
, feel free to share it, I'm always curious what combinations are possible with greensmoke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbright211
GORGEOUS!!!

Thanks
heart.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_M
Very pretty !!

I also love your shirt
smiles.gif

Thanks, It was a gift from my husband
dance.gif

GQ_Yousuf

wow the green really works with ur skin tone and brings out ur eyes in response to ur hair and the glossyness of ur lips isnt too much which is good so it makes a nice completed collective look

Moonspell

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisabethlayton
Very nice.. I love the eyeshadow colors.

Thank you
winks.gif
. I love greens so much, I just can't get tired of them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GQ_Yousuf
wow the green really works with ur skin tone and brings out ur eyes in response to ur hair and the glossyness of ur lips isnt too much which is good so it makes a nice completed collective look

Thank you for taking the time in commenting. Really appreciate it.
th_hug.gif

Moonspell

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreoula
Very nice! Bemvinda a Specktra! Espero que voltas em breve. De uma Luso-Canadiana para uma Portuguesa
smiles.gif

Obrigada, é sempre um prazer enorme
winks.gif

AmberLilith

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSimplicity
Greens complement your brown eyes extremely well

Just what i was thinking
smiles.gif

So pretty!

Latest posts