MAC 129-am I crazy?

iheartangE

Hey ladies and gents-

Okay so I ordered a few MAC brushes during the 25% off event, and I just got them today. Call me crazy but...my 129 looks like a 116?!?!

I don't own a 116 so I can't compare, but I looked at EnKore's You Tube video on the different face brushes and I swear my 129 is the exact same size as the 116!

I hope I'm not wasting anyone's time, I know it sounds nuts, but I swear the brush is not fluffy, full, and big like I thought it would be and I just thought I'd use the amazing resource of Specktra to check and make sure in case I wasn't the only one.

specktra_rocks.gif

GreekChick

This is normal.
When you first take out the #129 brush from it's slip, the hairs are binded together, making the brush look thin like it would serve as a sculpting tool.

It's going to expand and become more voluminous, don't worry!

abbyquack

yea that makes sense, as i have two 109s, one that's brand new, the other a couple months old and the new one looks so tiny compared to the old one lol.

moonlit

I had the same problem now.Took it out from the sleeve and it looked like 116 and it scared me.. I'll just use it a bit and it should fluff out..thanks a bunch
smiles.gif