MAC 182 Brush or MUFE Kabuki

Penn

So the other day I woke up to find my beloved MAC 182 brush all chewed up by my pitbull. I was devastated, but not just because she chewed up an expensive brush, it was because this was THE SECOND time she had chewed up the 182, so this was my second one. I tried to keep it in a safe place where I thought she couldn't get it but she still got to it somehow. I don't mind having to replace it but the fact that this will be my third time buying that brush irritates me just a little. So now I'm wondering if this is the opportunity to get the MUFE kabuki brush because I've been eyeing it for awhile. However I'm not sure of how good this brush is. I'm always curious as to what else there is out there or if there is a possibility of something better, thats why I have a make up addiction haha. If anyone can give me some input on the MUFE brush it would be greatly appreciated.
PS does anyone have a pitbull? damn do thoe dogs have THE SADDEST puppy dog eyes ever? As soon as I held up my brush to my dog she walked to the corner with her head down and slowly looked up at me with those eyes and suddenly I felt like I was the one doing something wrong haha
TIA

nursee81

I have the MUFE kabuki and it is very soft. I have the 181 and I klike both for different things. I know it doesnt help you but at least you know its a very soft brush.

anshu7

before u put in $$$ check out the posh kabuki.its very soft! ecotools kabuki is also supposed to be good although I havent tried ecotools kabuki myself.

alka1

sorry to hear about your brush
ssad.gif

I have the MAC 182 and the MUFE HD Kabuki. I had the MUFE one first, and when I got that one I was taken away by how soft it was. It's made of synthetic hairs yet it felt like velvet on the skin.

Unfortunately, after I started using it and washing it.. it started to become very stiff. The outside bristles of the brush became very crunchy and didn't bend like they used to. The same thing had happened with other synthetic-bristled brushes I have, including the ones from Everyday Minerals.

I've had the MAC 182 for a few weeks now and I love it. I love the way natural bristles feel against my skin and I like how they apply the product. Although I do have to say that I kinda like my 181 better.. It's a smaller version, but it's also a tiny bit more dense and maybe a bit softer as well. I have been very impressed with MAC's kabukis.

If you loved the 182, then I think you should repurchase it. If you weren't entirely satisfied with it then you should consider other options ( it is your money after all
smiles.gif
)

Latest posts