MAC 187 and MAC 222 brushes

i_luv_mac

Hi,

I'm interested in bidding for these two brushes sold by marescot. I've gone through lots of threads and pages here and I'm still not sure if they are authentic or not. I've also found a 187 by antdaddy14.

They look alright to me.

Could somebody please offer their opinion?

Thanks

MAC 222

MAC Cosmetics 222 TAPERED BLENDING Brush NEW package on eBay, also Other Brushes, Applicators, Beauty Tools, Makeup, Health Beauty (end time 21-Jan-08 01:31:14 GMT)

MAC 187

MAC Cosmetics 187 STIPPLING BRUSH NEW Package on eBay, also Other Brushes, Applicators, Beauty Tools, Makeup, Health Beauty (end time 26-Jan-08 03:15:00 GMT)

Another MAC 187 brush by antdaddy14

MAC 187 DUO FIBRE BRUSH on eBay, also Other Brushes, Applicators, Beauty Tools, Makeup, Health Beauty (end time 23-Jan-08 21:39:19 GMT)

Thanks

i_luv_mac

Has anybody bought brushes from marescot or antdaddy14?
th_dunno.gif

Mrschloe

I bought yesterday a 266 from antdaddy14. Probably its fake but what the hell. It would be my first mac fake brush but it was like half the price of what I would have paid in a store in my country.

I just wanna see if its REALLY FAKE ou just a little bit fake but usable. I will update later.

Mrschloe

I´ve been buying brushes from antdaddy14 and they look good: bought the 266, 168, 129 and 222. Not sure it they are fake, but if they are the´re pretty good ones!

Any opinions??

redambition

From the pictures, they look ok and the detail on a couple match up to mine - i compared the detail in the pics to my brushes here. they seem to be real - or as you said - very accurate counterfeits
smiles.gif

goldensunsetfl

I bought a 109 brush from him (which was the exact same price as the one from the link na_pink provided) and so far, there has been no problems with it. Although I'm a mac newbie (and esp. don't know jack about any of the brushes), I found a post on the site about fake and real brushes and just used that to help with checking the brush. So far, it meets every criteria, including the packaging (it arrived in the plastic sleeve with the barcode at the end of it along with the Mac info next to it, exactly like the brushes from the store). So, if it is a fake, he did a pretty good job of covering it up.

I also purchased a 187 brush from ramprodinc. It was 21.50 incl. shipping and it arrived the same condition like the 109 brush did. If any changes occur with the brushes, I will definitely let yall know.