MAC 222 Tapered Blending Brush Discontinued in the UK?!

DynoPupBeauty

I was as usual browsing my MAC website (UK) under goodbyes the MAC 222 brush has appeared?! and it's even out of stock now so I havent been able to snap up a back up?! what to do?

Mac-Guy

The 222 has been d/c everywhere. Maybe try your local MAC store(s) to see if they have still some stock left. There were also some on ACW a few weeks ago. Alternatively, try eBay. Good luck!

DynoPupBeauty

ssad.gif
oh dear! Thanks for replying, yeh im about to leave for my mac store trip now try and snap one up lol!!!

StarrySim

Booooo MAC! The 222 is an amazing brush, I don't even know of anything similar from other brands either. What a shame...

j087

I bought mine from allcosmeticswholesale.com. Originally, I had planned to buy it on Nordstrom but I waited too long. I just received mine today in the mail, and it's a 100% genuine MAC 222. The brush is still available on the site, although you'll have to pay a hefty shipping fee to the UK.

StarrySim

Well technically you can find a dupe of any MAC brush in Sigma, doesn't count for those of us in Canada who can't get a hold of them reasonably easily. As for UD, that's synthetic, it's completely different. I love my 222 just the way it is!

Sigma E35 or Urban Decay Good Karma Crease Brush.

m0rg3nst3rn

I just spotted the 222 at one of the CCOs that I go to. I picked up mine, but for anyone in the US looking for it, check your CCOs!

OhSoJaded

I just spotted the 222 at one of the CCOs that I go to. I picked up mine, but for anyone in the US looking for it, check your CCOs!

Which CCO did you find it at?!?! I currently live in SD, but am heading towards LA (my hometown) next week. I didn't see it down here the last time I went to the CCO, but that was in January (nad I wasn't aware the 222 was dc'd at the time).

Thanks!

OhSoJaded

After I read that the 222 was at some CCOs, I called around until I found it at a (somewhat) local CCO, haha
sigh.gif
. I love the 222, so I definitely wanted to pick up a few more before they're gone FOREVER. haha. And I agree, the Sigma version just isn't as good.

(just a reference, I'm in So Cal, so if you happen to be in this area as well, I know the Orange CCO still has them. If not, I'd call around, maybe they'll arrive at other CCOs soon)

Latest posts