MAc 3N and hug me l/s

ilorietta

How do they compare?
smiles.gif

thanks!

ilorietta

Thank you! I am NC25 and i have pigmented lips, i love hug me but i am not sure about 3N (in case its too pale for me)I wanted to buy it on ebay but it's better if i go to the counter and see it!!

Girl about town

Hi my lips are pretty pigmented too, i love pale lipsticks so i love it, its not as pale as myth more like angel n=but slightly paler. Its a great colour ,i have a backup xx

Jot

I'm NW20 and i have pigmented lips and really like 3N - i thought it would be too pale too. HTH x

elleread

I'm NW15 (ish!) with fairly pigmented lips, I got 3N today (ordered thru the website) and I LOVE it! Was a bit nervous about ordering it without even seeing it (they were out of stock in my local store). Also I got 2N lipgloss thanks to all the recommendations here and i'm so glad i did- it really works superbly over the top of 3N l/s.

urbanlilyfairy

THey are nothing alike ..at least not on my lips and im nc25 for refrence ..i will try and swatch them tonight and post. Well i lie they are both in the nude family lol... here are my swatches ..

11-12228.jpg

11-12229-1.jpg

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by elleread
I'm NW15 (ish!) with fairly pigmented lips, I got 3N today (ordered thru the website) and I LOVE it! Was a bit nervous about ordering it without even seeing it (they were out of stock in my local store). Also I got 2N lipgloss thanks to all the recommendations here and i'm so glad i did- it really works superbly over the top of 3N l/s.

I know! Isn't it a lovely combination.
yahoo.gif

Meryl

I'm NC20 or NW20, depending, and I can wear Hug Me on its own. It's a little more orange than I like these days, but it's a very nude lip on me.

I adore my 3N but it is much paler and pinker. It really lightens my lips and I have to use it with other l/s or glosses to get the nude/neutral effect I want.

lipstik

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlilyfairy
THey are nothing alike ..at least not on my lips and im nc25 for refrence ..i will try and swatch them tonight and post. Well i lie they are both in the nude family lol... here are my swatches ..

11-12228.jpg

11-12229-1.jpg

Whoa - I am a C30 and Hug Me is more pink than orange on my skin.