Mac 4ver!

Lalli

Well i was moaning and moaning for a digi cam and i got a new fne sony erricson K710i and the camera is fabalooooooooooooos! heres a random few pics.. first one is of me at like 2 in the morning and u can see the Honey Lust e/s and smolder khol has lasted ALL day but i look tired n rotten and fat
blush-anim-cl.gif

Second pic of me in pic on my way to my neighbours wedding
greengrin.gif
both of the girls got married n moved to another town i cried
blush-anim-cl.gif
i wasnt well so minimal make up lol

The brides!!

oh and finally sunday is "me" day for me, so b4 i went off driving heres me n my random pics hehe my cheeks have shooting star msf on em and i look overly tanned!! hehehe

i look so eww n s hit lol but oh well
greengrin.gif
hehe

happy*phantom

what's your prob, girl?!no way, you don't look fat. i always wonder why the hell the beautiful ladies are damn self-critical. can someone answer that difficult question plz?
the m/u is pretty btw. great that you posted your fotd's.
smiles.gif

Lalli

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy*phantom
what's your prob, girl?!no way, you don't look fat. i always wonder why the hell the beautiful ladies are damn self-critical. can someone answer that difficult question plz?
the m/u is pretty btw. great that you posted your fotd's.
smiles.gif

aww thank you
smiles.gif
mwah!

Bootyliciousx

You look beautiful lalai = ) I love ur makeup and the one u did on the bide she is pretty as well Keep on postin more pics
winks.gif

RobinG

Just wondering what the symbolic nature of the chain to the nose represents? I love how it looks.

Lalli

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinG
Just wondering what the symbolic nature of the chain to the nose represents? I love how it looks.

it doesnt mean anything
smiles.gif
its just a bridal nosestud, you can wear a normal one, or one like they have on or a big round one
smiles.gif

Latest posts