Mac 8 pan palette??

katie_070405

Is there an 8 pan palette? I know they don't show up on the pro website, and I guess I should have asked when I was at the store yesterday...but I didn't. I bought a 15 pan palette and the sticker on the box says small. So...that leads me to believe there is a large...possibly to hold 8 of the larger e/s. If anyone knows please tell me. I've got some things I would love to depot and put in palettes.

midgetfury74

i feel like there should be another palette to fit CCB's. i would love that! anyone know how to send suggestions to MAC?

bluegrassbabe

There used to be an 8 pan palette, but it's been discontinued for several years. MAC did make 2 sizes of eyeshadow at one time, but now only produce the small ones. Occasionally, and 8 pan will pop up on ebay. That's the only place I've seen them in several years.

katie_070405

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
the other pallette is the same physical size but holds six blush pans. That's the "large"

The blush palette said "blush" on the sticker outside the box. It looks like I'm gonna have to find one on ebay. I want on soooo bad.

lola336

yea...they used to make the 8 pan for the large eyeshadows. its hard to find them..but ive seen people selling them. i would def. check around ebay too. good luck!