MAC A Novel Romance Collection (Aug 21, 2014)

Prettypackages

TTT and Living Legend
Ahhh, Maybe that's why I didn't get it b/c I have TTT, and I just checked I don't have living legend.... Maybe I even tried it on and didn't care for it? IDK, I have to start writing this stuff down so 6 months later I'm not trying to track something down I already said no to. LOL

Tahlia

Finally wore LK for the first time and I love it!
be3c943b_image.jpeg

Tahlia

you look amazing with LK! :heart:
Wow LK looks great on you!
Wow. LK looks so pretty on you. I would put it in rotation if it looked that good on me. Thank goodness for 6Six6. I can pull that color off.
Gorgeous Tahlia!
Tahlia you are gorgeous! Love love love it
Beautiful!
Aww thanks everybody, you're all so sweet :heart:

DeAnn Smith

Yes, beautiful!

I wore Lingering Kiss on lower lip, Pet Me Please on upper lip, smushed together and then Modern Lure over the top over the lipsticks.

I love Lingering Kiss. It's my first and only matte so don't know if this is typical or not but unforgiving of dry chapped not exfoliated lips LOL But man I love the color and feel of it. but I added the Frost to help hide some of my damn it's too cold and I'm too dehydrated issues with my lips :)

liba

I do. That's exactly why I'm laughing.
Ahhh, Maybe that's why I didn't get it b/c I have TTT, and I just checked I don't have living legend.... Maybe I even tried it on and didn't care for it? IDK, I have to start writing this stuff down so 6 months later I'm not trying to track something down I already said no to. LOL
I didn't get LK because I brought my TTT with me to compare and they were almost the same EXCEPT LK had more black in the base, and looked blacker while TTT was a bit more vibrant and jewel toned, because while it was as dark, it had less blackening.TTT was more flattering on my skin. I did buy Living Legend, but that one's different finish was enough of a change (plus it's less purple that TTT). TTT is my favorite of the three, and is actually a lot smoother and easier to apply now than when I first bought it, which is a big help.