MAC A Novel Romance Collection (Aug 21, 2014)

Dolly Snow

Here's are two pics I found on Instagram. Both feature "A Novel Romance" and the "Nail Transformations".  I'm a nail polish addict! Definitely want to get the Novel Romance collection and a few of the Transformations. :eyelove:  Any other nail polish addicts in the house? 
Oh damn! Pass

BrainsAndBeauty

I'm a big nail polish junkie I think I'm at around 500 bottles lol I try to only get colors that are really unique now!
Nice collection! We can enable each other to pick up a few more bottles.
graucho.gif
Lol!

Kristin Bacon

I'm a big nail polish junkie I think I'm at around 500 bottles lol I try to only get colors that are really unique now!
wow u have me beat!! i have around 200 atleast. worked at sally beauty and got them so cheap gave a bunch away i had way more than i could ever use!!

LiliV

I am a NP fan I have 200 bottles lol and counting but I never buy MAC ones
I think I only have about 5 Mac ones I'm not crazy about them. I only go for them if they're really different. Endless Night is one of my all around favorite polishes though

Genn

I want corny names too. "Surrendered innocence". Lol I'm sure I could think of more but I'm tired

katred

Specktra Bestie
Ooh... love the literary theme. Chanel's Fall collection is États Poetiques, so I feel like there's something in the air. Glad to hear that it's a full collection. I know that Mac usually does a big one in mid-to-late August and a second one in late September/ early October. I assume one of those will be The Simpsons and this will be the other.

Thanks for reminding me of the existence of Fabio... I'd totally forgotten about him.

DMcG9

LOL. I almost said "shivering member"
How about a little "10 Things I Hate About You" and "quivering member"... oh Alison Janney and her budding romance novel writing on the side in that film...
girlhaha.gif

Latest posts