MAC A Rose Romance, Sephora, LUSH and More!! (can you tell its exam time?)

jennyfee

I actually love you video hauls!! Mostly because you talk a little about every product!!
smiles.gif

So please keep posting!

BTW Great haul
greengrin.gif

kalz

love your haul videos !! make more videos . heehee. enjoy! unfortunately mac romance haven ship to my country yet. cant wait !! (=

Pizzicata

Nice haul! I like your RR buys and your boyfriend was so sweet. I like hearing makeup haul/review videos. I was considering that dry shampoo, so its good to know your opinion of it.

Charlie'sAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyfee
I actually love you video hauls!! Mostly because you talk a little about every product!!
smiles.gif

So please keep posting!

BTW Great haul
greengrin.gif

I'm so happy you like them! I wasn't sure, but I will keep it up
smiles.gif
I'm going to my first CCO on Saturday on my trip to NY so I'm SUPER excited about that!

Charlie'sAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalz
love your haul videos !! make more videos . heehee. enjoy! unfortunately mac romance haven ship to my country yet. cant wait !! (=

Thanks! I guess people like them so I'll continue
smiles.gif
It's really a great collection I hope you get the chance to check it out!

Charlie'sAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzicata
Nice haul! I like your RR buys and your boyfriend was so sweet. I like hearing makeup haul/review videos. I was considering that dry shampoo, so its good to know your opinion of it.

I know, it was so thoughtful
smiles.gif
I've been using the dry shampoo every second day since I got it and I'm REALLY loving it- I think its so much better than the messy powder-versions and it smells great
smiles.gif

XxXxX

Good video! Great explanations too... I've always heard Philosophy Pure Grace is wonderful, and I smelled it at Sephora one time and it was just totally different than what I expected. I will give it another try next time I go, bc now I know what to expect!
greengrin.gif
Also, the Lush Lemonslip Buttercream Soap sounds awesome too! I've been wanting some Lush products for some time now, but the nearest Lush is quite a drive from here!!

Good haul!

Charlie'sAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXxX
Good video! Great explanations too... I've always heard Philosophy Pure Grace is wonderful, and I smelled it at Sephora one time and it was just totally different than what I expected. I will give it another try next time I go, bc now I know what to expect!
greengrin.gif
Also, the Lush Lemonslip Buttercream Soap sounds awesome too! I've been wanting some Lush products for some time now, but the nearest Lush is quite a drive from here!!

Good haul!

To be honest I didn't even like Pure Grace when I first smelled it from the bottle....but if you put it on your body somehow it just smells a million times better! It's something you have to test out a couple times
smiles.gif