MAC addict from Canada!

cody

Hello! My name is Cody and I'm a 20 year old MAC addict from Canada. I've been lurking on here for a while now and figure it's time for a proper introduction. I've loved MAC for as long as I can remember but my obsession has really grown since discovering all of the amazing beauty blogs and other resources that are online! It's like a giant community of people enabling each other.
thmbup.gif

Right now my focus is on slowly building up my collection of brushes. My current fixations are the 209, 217 and 226!
yahoo.gif
Now if only this cold weather here in Ottawa would go away. Yesterday my eyelashes froze together while I was outside, then all the moisture melted as soon I got inside, and I kept blinking tiny wet black spots all over my face from my mascara!
nonono.gif

macfan1966

Welcome. I'm from Monteal, Canada and we're going through a cold spell as well. It took 30 minutes to warm up my truck this morning and I know I'll have to go back out every couple of hours to start it up to make sure it will work tonight.

I started my collection with MAC 20 years ago. Starting with brushes is the smartest thing to do. I have MAC brushes that are 20 years old. They did not have the number on them like they do today, they had the actual name (ie. eyeliner brush, blush brush). I also have a few that had 1 digit numbers instead of the 3 digits that are out now. My suggestion to you is to wash them every week or so (depending on the usage) with a very mild shampoo or Mac brush cleaner.

Good Luck.

MacAddict_Sami

Hello My Fellow Canadian!!! I am from Toronto, and believe me, we're feeling the cold here... Good luck building your brush collection... Just take good care of them and they'll last you forever!!! I still have my first brush I bought 6 years ago when I was 16, and it works just like new
smiles.gif

Cinci

Welcome to the forum! Seems everyone is feeling the cold! (Well, except Calgary.. I hear they are sitting around +6???) I'm from Thunder Bay... Anyways, we're down to about -40 here.. eeek!

Good choice of brushes so far! I'm just waiting for my 226 to come in the mail.. I'm pretty excited to start using it..

caffn8me

Canada! The spiritual home of M·A·C
smiles.gif

Great to have you here Cody. The only part of Canada I've been to so far is Montreal but I loved it!

Welcome to Specktra
smiles.gif

Latest posts