MAC Air of Style (March 17, 2016)

iqaganda

Diva-ish is now available at Macy's too. So all four Macy's Exclusive lippies are now available online in case anybody's interested. :D

brumblebee

I'd like to see more swatches of power driven. I'm considering purchasing it. I just don't know cause I already have so many burgundies.

brumblebee

Found a picture of a woman wearing power driven on Instagram. I'd feel uncomfortable sharing it here ( not NSFW or anything, to me it just seems weird to share a person's personal photos). You can see it if you search for #powerdriven

Corally

power driven is gorgeous I just wish it was available worldwide and not only macy's

I'm still hoping that the entire collection is gonna be available worldwide. Because sometimes if a collection is exclusive to a department store in the US it's exclusive to a department store in other countries. So in this case it's Macy's in the US and it could be exclusive to let's say department store Bijenkorf in Holland. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Because I really like Power Driven so far and it's the only thing I want from this collection :/

Last edited:

andicandi3x12

Bought a big bottle of the perfume. Walked in for concealer, smelled it and loved it! It smells similar to michael kors, which I love in the summer. Maybe slightly sweeter and not as heavy, but it is a jasmine/tuberose scent for sure. So if you like michael kors, you'll love this. It's perfect as a throw in your bag perfume imo.

iqaganda

My friend who bought the lippies for me sent me these pics this morning!

image.jpeg
Power Driven

image.jpeg

Dressed to Thrill

image.jpeg

Fashion Tide

Sweetyellow

I saw these at my local Macy's yesterday and all the colors are completely dupeable. Power Driven looked like Lingering Kiss but with a slightly more red undertone. Fashion Tide is close to Hollywood Cerise or Good Kisser while Dressed To Trill is a lot like A Novel Romance lipstick but with a stronger lilac undertone. I passed on all. I don't need dupes of colors that I already own plus these are not too exciting.

Myth

Apparently there's a X9 palette (Smoky Metallics) in this collection but annoyingly I can't find any swatches online

NATlar

I smelt the fragrance today and it smells gorgeous imo more of a night fragrance but I'll wear it in the day... definitely going to pick it up at some point!

Latest posts