MAC - Alice + Olivia Discussion

sailordom

The turquoise polish and piggie will be mine!
drools.gif

The others may also make it to my list, pending swatches!

shontay07108

I think I'll just get all 3 pigments and the yellow lippie. I will skip the turquoise polish b/c I have a similar from Sephora by OPI.

MACPixie

Those boxes are so cute! I am going to stick to my plan to behave and only get the 3 piggies. I tend to stay away from mac np, just not worth the $14.50...

mariserinb

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
I caught a quick glimpse of it a minute ago before the site went all wonky. I love it all! Small and awesome collection. Plus am I weird for wanting to keep the box? LOL

hahaha i thought the same thing.....i am not that excited for the colors except one pigment, but i really want the boxes....

GlamQueen21

Hmmm... I wonder if Morning After n/p can be duped with any China Glaze nail polishes...? I haven't bought a MAC nail polish since Hello Kitty and that color is so gorgeous!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
I love this collection,it's small,has some really pretty stuff in it,and those boxes are wicked cute
cutey.gif

the boxes are sleeves like with tabloid beauty. sorry, the pigments got a bit messy.

shontay07108

I Want Candy is to die for!!! I know I don't need two, but I have the immediate urge to buy 2 of them. Yes, yes, yes I will be getting that and the 3 pigments for sure.

AudreyNicole

Ok, so you know *I* have questions!
th_wink3.gif

How does If It Sparkles compare to Pink Opal?
Partylicious to Parrot?
Later to Young Punk?

What are the "transforming" pigments all about? Is that a fancy name for duochrome?

Latest posts