MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

liba

What blush to pair with sweet n sour?
I love wearing Adored MSF with it lately. Sometimes I like Rio too, if I'm going for an all-pastel look in my clothing and makeup (I've got some really girly pastel flowery outfits for summer so Sweet 'n Sour with stuff like Zestful, Tropica, Triple Impact, and Butterfly Party crushed metals get a lot of use). Amber Glow is nice with it too.

martiangurll

I bet what blush and what eye makeup makes all the difference.
I love wearing Adored MSF with it lately. Sometimes I like Rio too, if I'm going for an all-pastel look in my clothing and makeup (I've got some really girly pastel flowery outfits for summer so Sweet 'n Sour with stuff like Zestful, Tropica, Triple Impact, and Butterfly Party crushed metals get a lot of use). Amber Glow is nice with it too.
You just had to reawaken that lemming for Amber Glow, didn't you? I will try it with Adored (and try 2 new products at the same time!)

liba

You just had to reawaken that lemming for Amber Glow, didn't you? I will try it with Adored (and try 2 new products at the same time!)
People were saying they were seeing it at the CCOs. Why anyone (or at least anyone who isn't allergic to MBs) didn't get Amber Glow is a complete shocker to me
girlhaha.gif
. If some demon was forcing me to throw out all my blushes except one, I'd pick Amber Glow and be satisfied.

sagehen

People were saying they were seeing it at the CCOs. Why anyone (or at least anyone who isn't allergic to MBs) didn't get Amber Glow is a complete shocker to me :haha: . If some demon was forcing me to throw out all my blushes except one, I'd pick Amber Glow and be satisfied.
LOL @ a demon forcing you to purge blushes!

ocean286

People were saying they were seeing it at the CCOs. Why anyone (or at least anyone who isn't allergic to MBs) didn't get Amber Glow is a complete shocker to me
girlhaha.gif
. If some demon was forcing me to throw out all my blushes except one, I'd pick Amber Glow and be satisfied.
LOL!!!
lol.gif

ocean286

I'm really kicking myself in the ass for not picking up Sweet and Sour. When I started to see more swatches, It made me sad inside.
weeping.gif

Kaidan

I'm really kicking myself in the ass for not picking up Sweet and Sour. When I started to see more swatches, It made me sad inside.
weeping.gif
Me too. :( I should have bought that one instead of Flamingo because the latter barely shows up on my lips.

beautelle

So bummed I didn't get a chance to pick up Tart & Trendy that's the only thing I really wanted from this collection.

ocean286

It would take a hideous demon from hell to make me ditch my blushes! That's for sure!

Sweet & Sour is really great, but it's definitely the sort of color MAC does pretty often - something like it will come back around next Spring or Summer!

Wear your lovely makeup already!!
rules.gif
It would take a huge cataclysmic event to make me give up mine too! LOL!! And I know Sweet and Sour wasn't a super unique shade but, those colors really suit my skintone. I guess I'm just drawn to them...LOL! And your right. They will have more variations of this color again. I'm not to worried about it. But, still...
sneaky.gif

NewChick10

When I whore Sushi Kiss a few people said it was cute. I like it but I only dab it on I don't swipe it on my lips that would make it look a bit much for me.

lilinah

I hope i'm not committing a terrible faux pas... but i hate to set up a sale page for just one item...

I bought Sushi Kiss as a CP, but then the person didn't take it. It is totally BNIB. It's not a color i wanted for me, so i certainly haven't gotten into it. I want to sell it for what i paid, MAC's price, plus my local tax, and i think shipping will be around $3 or thereabouts.

If anyone is still interested, please PM me.

MissTT

I purchased back ups for these lippies and don't even reach for the ones that are actually in my rotation. Doh!

MissTT

I love orange so I was totally into this collection. Unfortunately the orange was pretty diluted making it
th_yawn.gif
for me. Even Neon Orange let me down by leaning more red. I only backed up SK, T&T, and Flamingo so I'm going to see if a friend is interested before I ditch them.

allthingsglam

I love orange so I was totally into this collection. Unfortunately the orange was pretty diluted making it 
th_yawn.gif
 for me. Even Neon Orange let me down by leaning more red. I only backed up SK, T&T, and Flamingo so I'm going to see if a friend is interested before I ditch them.
U ditching flamingo say what lol that color is so beautiful I have 3 of them I love flamingo