MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

amynicolaox

Based on my swatch, RS is darker than IF, so i think it will show up. The pigmentation strength is along the lines of Fleur Power, maybe a tiny step down.
Thank you so much!! I guess RS is added back onto the list
girlhaha.gif

allthingsglam

Woke up could not check last night my boyfriend hates my stalking he wants me all to himself hehe lol anyways I almost had a heartattack my senses was telling me it was going to be released early I'm still thinking maybe tonight I can stalk because with mac u never know it could be a couple days before it suppose to come out mm from macy released date was the 15 of may but came out the 13 of may I'm taking no chances

allthingsglam

Sweet n sour looks great to so my list stays the same sushi kiss flamingo and sweet b sour no blushes I'm done o and I'm backing up Sk

Michelemu21

I need Razzledazzler
Okay I'm going to try and post this pic, sorry in advance if I eff this thread up.  For reference I'm a NC15 (aka pasty).  I loved every single lipstick and am going to try and get them all (fingers crossed) but if I had to pick one probably sushi kiss.  The only other thing I'm getting is the royal sunset blush.  This blush looks a little more pink than peach on me, but I really liked it.  The quad was nice, but I don't usually wear greys.  Sorry, I wasn't able to swatch the cremesheens or polishes. Okay on to the swatches! Top to bottom, first column: LIPSTICKS -tangerine dream -tart and trendy  -sushi kiss -razzledazzler -flamingo -sweet and sour Top to bottom, second column: BLUSHES - honey jasmine  - royal sunset - immortal flower Top to bottom, QUAD  -arctic grey -rainy season -courtly grey -typographic You know what I'm just going to put a link in here so that I know it will work, if someone wants to embed it with the swatch list to make it easier to view go ahead :). http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh610/Bmunny84/c95fa46c5293d456499bcc622b9ac9d7.jpg

bmunny84

You're welcome guys! There is a possibility I may have mixed up honey jasmine and IF, since I only wanted royal sunset. I was going to try and compare the swatches to my other lipsticks , but I smeared it on the way home ( what a noob). I have another pic in direct sunlight, it's not the greatest pic, but I figured you might be interested. http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh610/Bmunny84/35ab0cc0a63f1f1f8b307d2d55b1f479.jpg I know I won't be able to pull off tangerine dream, but I neeeeeeeeeeed it. It kind of reminds me of Jennifer Lopez in that music video live it up. http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh610/Bmunny84/808ddbd145562698f2809a2be99d0f6f.jpg

bmunny84

It is really pink. When I read the description as peach I was like I guess I can kinda see it... It reminds me of something but I can't put my finger on it just quite yet.

Rinstar

For quicker reference (thanks to bmunny84 for these swatches)

Top to bottom, first column: LIPSTICKS
-tangerine dream
-tart and trendy
-sushi kiss
-razzledazzler
-flamingo
-sweet and sour

Top to bottom, second column: BLUSHES
- honey jasmine *(possibly IF)
- royal sunset
- immortal flower *(possibly RJ)

Top to bottom, QUAD
-arctic grey
-rainy season
-courtly grey
-typographic

Hazeleleanor

-tangerine dream
-tart and trendy
-sushi kiss
-razzledazzler
-flamingo
-sweet and sour

- royal sunset

Top to bottom, QUAD
-arctic grey
-rainy season
-courtly grey
-typographic

It does go IF, RS, HJ in terms of blushes. No doubt about it now that I see it in the clear light. Again, I am so thankful for the swatches, I just want to help anyone who may be confused.

duku

I'm so excited for this but my list keeps changing!

Do I need Razzledazzler? It's a maybe on my list, I just can't decide.

Serenityy

I'm set on what lippies I want. I'm just trying to figure out which of the 3 blushes would be perfect for NC40. Should I just skip the blushes?

MissBeautyBunni

This was very helpful! Thank you!!!
heart.gif
Now I'm set on SK and Flamingo

-tangerine dream
-tart and trendy
-sushi kiss
-razzledazzler
-flamingo
-sweet and sour

- royal sunset

Top to bottom, QUAD
-arctic grey
-rainy season
-courtly grey
-typographic

allthingsglam

Wearing razzledazzle I remember why I don't wear it's doesn't go on good at all. Very streaky anybody have flamingo does it go on smooth