MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

cr8zy4MAC

Thanks! Don't know if I should skip it because I already have WoC, or if I should get it because I love WoC..
girlhaha.gif
And your lip drawer = freaking amazing.
th_drool.gif
LOVE IT.
Ernie,

What a beautiful collection you have. Are those pigments by MAC or are they OCC Lip Tars?

lkillie

Yep, I want the same ones too. I might even throw in a Razzledazzler. I just love that name!
The more and more I see it, the more I like it too! Sushi Kiss is definitely my favorite name. I LOVE sushi, so even if the color isn't wonderful on me, I must own it!

CiaoBellaa

I have one about 45 mins away, so not technically close.  There is one about to open closer, but I can't seem to get a straight answer of WHEN that is.  The signs say summer 2013, but I've heard June as well as October... ugghh haha.  Yes, orange is not a color I typically think will look good for makeup, but everything in this collection is so fresh and bright!  What is your MAC skin color, if you don't mind me asking?  I think I'm NW15 (I only have Pro longwear concealer).  
Actually, my MAC store is 45 min away too! How strange is that?! And yes I agree everything is very fresh looking! And I actually have never gotten officially matched but I BELIEVE I am around an NC 20....NC means you're warm toned right? Lol look at me all confused you can just tell I don't wear foundation...sometimes I wish I did but my skin is so sensitive I even struggle with finding moisturizers that don't break me out. My skin seems to be happiest with nothing on it at all (in terms of foundation, concealer, powder, cleansing, exfoliating) hopefully someday I'll find the perfect solution for this but for now I don't even bother!

miss0annette

Hey all! I haven't been on this thread because I just read orange and became not interested. Thought I'd give it a look through today to see what are the must buys! Anywho I clicked the link on the first page and noticed lip glosses are already available for pro members. Everything else says coming soon.
8830e448_image.jpeg

CiaoBellaa

Yep, I want the same ones too.  I might even throw in a Razzledazzler.  I just love that name!
I own Razzledazzler! I was drawn to it because it's like Reel Sexy in a lustre formula. I like it, it's like a peachy almost pastel nude without being pale. Hard to describe, but it's definitely pretty!

CiaoBellaa

Hey all! I haven't been on this thread because I just read orange and became not interested. Thought I'd give it a look through today to see what are the must buys! Anywho I clicked the link on the first page and noticed lip glosses are already available for pro members. Everything else says coming soon.
8830e448_image.jpeg
Aw look at that the quad is called "rainy season" is it bad that that makes me want it even more? I love rainy weather and that just makes me smile hahah... Maybe I'm just looking for excuses to buy more thanks for the info!

Lipstickdiva420

For quicker reference (thanks to bmunny84 for these swatches)

Top to bottom, first column: LIPSTICKS
-tangerine dream
-tart and trendy
-sushi kiss
-razzledazzler
-flamingo
-sweet and sour

Top to bottom, second column: BLUSHES
- honey jasmine *(possibly IF)
- royal sunset
- immortal flower *(possibly RJ)

Top to bottom, QUAD
-arctic grey
-rainy season
-courtly grey
-typographic

Thank you for the swatches! I still just want flamingo and sushi kiss.

Michelemu21

I have Nuance and illa lover but not IF. Sorry I can't comment.
I agree. I am NC30 and I find that Immortal Flower hardly shows up on me. I read a few pages back and someone suggested scraping the top layer off, and I did, so it is slightly more pigmented than it used to be, but the colour's not anything remarkable... it is a bit too subtle on medium or tanned skin. I'm still on the search for a orangey-peach blush and I think that Honey Jasmine might be it. Though, I wonder if anyone recalls the mineralized blush Nuance? The swatch on the previous page of Honey Jasmine, Blazing Haute and Immortal Flower rather reminds me of Nuance.

miss0annette

Aw look at that the quad is called "rainy season" is it bad that that makes me want it even more? I love rainy weather and that just makes me smile hahah... Maybe I'm just looking for excuses to buy more thanks for the info!
The blushes have different names also. Immortal flower, royal sunset, and honey jasmine.

I think I might need sweet and sour and flamingo lippies. I knew I should of never came in here. lol
sigh.gif

lkillie

Actually, my MAC store is 45 min away too! How strange is that?! And yes I agree everything is very fresh looking! And I actually have never gotten officially matched but I BELIEVE I am around an NC 20....NC means you're warm toned right? Lol look at me all confused you can just tell I don't wear foundation...sometimes I wish I did but my skin is so sensitive I even struggle with finding moisturizers that don't break me out. My skin seems to be happiest with nothing on it at all (in terms of foundation, concealer, powder, cleansing, exfoliating) hopefully someday I'll find the perfect solution for this but for now I don't even bother!
Oh okay! Wow, I wish I could get away with no foundation! I have a lot of redness that I cover up. Some days I don't bother, but for the most part I like a little coverage! I was just curious, because we both want the same lipsticks. Yeah, NC is for warm toned folks. You don't happen to be from Texas, do you?? How funny if we shopped at the same MAC!