MAC - All Ages, All Races, All Sexes Discussion

LisaOrestea

Im so glad I went back to get personal style blush.
I didn't think it would show up on me, so I skipped it. Then went back during my lunch break the other day to have another look and managed to nab the last one!!!

Its beautiful. I have nothing like this in my collection and I am so glad I decided to go for it
greengrin.gif

PinkBasset

I still have no clue when we are supposed to get this here.
thmbdn.gif
I hope it's soon, I don't want to haul this and SCF collections at the same time!
shockt.gif

I don't remember much talk about the brow products? I'm hoping I find a good colour for me, even though I like to use Fling, it's always fun to try new ones. Did anybody get the penultimate brow marker? Someone mentioned it was reddish, but I still want to see it - I hope it'll turn out greyish brown on me!
winks.gif

dxgirly

Any love for Naked Frost? I love frosty lipglasses. I missed the promo for this, but saw Naked Frost swatches and saw it was still on the website, so I ordered it.

Did anyone here get it and like it?

dreamer246

I got Naked Frost from the Chill collection previously, it's a nice l/g color and it looks especially good layered over lippies to tone them down.

Miss QQ: I tried taking pics of Personal Style on my cheeks yesterday but it didn't show up well.
ssad.gif

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxgirly
Any love for Naked Frost? I love frosty lipglasses. I missed the promo for this, but saw Naked Frost swatches and saw it was still on the website, so I ordered it.

Did anyone here get it and like it?

I had Naked Frost already from the Chill Collectin in 2009 and it's great! I love it for a nice, wintery nude
smiles.gif
Def worth getting IMO
smiles.gif
I think the fact that no one mentioned it might be because it was a repromote
winks.gif

dxgirly

Oh I didn't realize it was a repromote! I fail at not keeping with collections last year I guess.
ssad.gif

BUT I got it today and love it! Great frosty nude color. I'll definitely get a lot of use out of it!

chickatthegym

Don't worry, it's hard to keep up with all the names of everything with so many collections being released LOL. Glad you like it
smiles.gif
It's one of my fav nudes too!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
Don't worry, it's hard to keep up with all the names of everything with so many collections being released LOL. Glad you like it
smiles.gif
It's one of my fav nudes too!

yes... mac makes my brain hurt will all these LE collections and product names!
tong.gif

soveryfabulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yes... mac makes my brain hurt will all these LE collections and product names!
tong.gif

Same here! And I was a bit out of the loop and didn't buy much makeup last year so it can be hard to figure out what is a repromote or what came from what collection at times!

baby_g

This collection just got here recently too! (Aus)

I originally planned to pass this collection as nothing jumped out at me even after seeing Temptalia & Karlasugar's swatches, but had a look at it in store and had to go back for:

Banshee- there is some fall out but boy it is super pretty sparkly - not like some other shimmery shades where the shimmer practically disappears when you apply it!

Glamour for All- perfect opaque pink nude. It's just like a lipglass version of Blankety lipstick so even better coz u can sheer it out and its shinier. Lol. I'm very warm-toned (read: yellow!) so its hard to find anything even slightly pink or cool to look good on me, but this does.

So glad I decided to have a quick play before passing this collection off.

PinkBasset

Finally - this is releasing here tomorrow!!
choochoo.gif
I will check out the brow stuff as well as All Races, Showstopper and Banshee. I still haven't made up my mind about the pigments - should I go for the full size ones or get samples?

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
choochoo.gif
I will check out the brow stuff as well as All Races, Showstopper and Banshee. I still haven't made up my mind about the pigments - should I go for the full size ones or get samples?

I bought the pigments and while the colours are really nice, the new crappy packaging is really annoying. I have all my pigments standing on their cap so I can read the label. The new ones won't stand. The plastic thingy inside is to small, so every time I open the jar, I have pigment all over the place. And there is no way you can use it to work the pigment in the brush.
Nope, I am afraid that was it with pigments and me. Seriously thinking about filling them in a travel jar.
Not sure if this helps you any though
th_confused_new.gif

Hypathya

Quote:
choochoo.gif

Glad you're finally having this!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
I bought the pigments and while the colours are really nice, the new crappy packaging is really annoying. I have all my pigments standing on their cap so I can read the label. The new ones won't stand. The plastic thingy inside is to small, so every time I open the jar, I have pigment all over the place. And there is no way you can use it to work the pigment in the brush.
Nope, I am afraid that was it with pigments and me. Seriously thinking about filling them in a travel jar.
Not sure if this helps you any though
th_confused_new.gif

I still don't get myself together as to go back and pick up Banshee, after watching the new pigment packaging in person!!
angry.gif

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
I still don't get myself together as to go back and pick up Banshee, after watching the new pigment packaging in person!!
angry.gif

Yes, seriously. One could argue about the stunt with the content, but the packaging is really unusable
angry.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
choochoo.gif

I have those 3.
mac_haul.gif
I keep thinking about Cross Cultural though. Don't know if I should go back for it.

soveryfabulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
I have those 3.
mac_haul.gif
I keep thinking about Cross Cultural though. Don't know if I should go back for it.

I have Cross Cultural and while it's nice, it's nothing unique. You could probably find something that's a really close dupe in the perm line.

chickatthegym

Door

We got this collection today, finally. Just 6 collections behind US.
ssad.gif
I bought Personal Style BPB, Brow set in Mink and Impeccable brow pencil in Dirty Blonde. All what I had planned almost two months ago. I didn't even look at the eye shadows or pigments. Maybe I'll go and check those later but now I'm awaiting for the next collections to arrive.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
angry.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
Yes, seriously. One could argue about the stunt with the content, but the packaging is really unusable
angry.gif

i've not seen them in real life. but i will be able to check them out on tuesday next week.
ssad.gif
might make me sad!