MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

veronikawithak

Legendary Lure – Deep cerulean
Fathoms Deep – Deep blue

And these colors are where exactly? Lol I don't see blue anything.. Am I going colorblind?

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Legendary Lure – Deep cerulean
Fathoms Deep – Deep blue

And these colors are where exactly? Lol I don't see blue anything.. Am I going colorblind?
You know MAC... and their color descriptions.
girlhaha.gif

veronikawithak

Quote: Originally Posted by jennifae You know MAC... and their color descriptions.
girlhaha.gif

I do.. but usually it's like a beige pink that was described as a mid-tone pink or a pink blush with a peachy name, not a green or purple that was described as "deep blue" or "deep cerulean" lol. I feel like MAC's messing with us.
sigh.gif

Mac-Guy

Still mostly a skip for me. Aphrodite's Shell looks way too dark to use as a highlight on my NC20 skin, so I don't think that's gonna happen. I'll probably get a Golden bronzer. I only use bronzer once in a blue moon, but the compact is cute, so f--- it.
At least, there is Pro discount. :)))

patentg33k

http://www.chicprofile.com/2014/04/mac-alluring-aqua-summer-2014-collection.html
My list has dropped to just the two EDSFs. Which I am not even sure will work for me (NC15), but I cannot seem to let those go by me w/o picking them up.

I had a weird dream last night that overnight MAC released all those random tiny collections all on the same day--like 8 of them. I just woke up and there they all were. And they were all things that no one had ever heard of before. No swatches, no release lists no nothing LOL. Clearly, I've been thinking way to much about makeup lately.

lilinah

Well, Goddess of the Sea is pretty much what i suspected. It isn't violet at all, just another (pretty) purple, and i have too many of those already. It looks nice but i must have a dozen lipsticks in that color family.

Must see swatches on skin!

mosha010

Quote:Originally Posted by mosha010
Quote:Originally Posted by lilinah
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosha010
We all know we the best. #teamleo

I'm an August Leo
specktra_rocks.gif

Me too!!! I'm the 18th u?

O! M! G! I'm the 18th ! Twins!
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! Bday twins!!!!!

Kat Evans

Oh my what a long list. :shock: Bronzing Powder - Golden ED Blush - Sea Me, Hear Me Seduced at Sea ED Bronzer - Aphrodite's Shell Lipstick - Siren Song Pet Me, Please Enchanted One Mystical Goddess of the Sea Lipglass - Clear Water Water Deities Seducing Sound Modern Lure Lip Pencil - What Comes Naturally Brushes - 127 233 Makeup bag

Selina408

Definitely getting Goddess of the Sea! Purple lipsticks are my weakness the blushes look nice too although I didn't really like At Dusk from Magnetic Nude

romi79_2008

I only want one blush Sea me, hear me. And maybe the purple ls but I got the feeling Heroine ls color is better and should buy that, what you think?