MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

DarylandCarole

. Wow!! . That is freaking gorgeous. I'll def be getting a few things from this collection. Might have to get a bronzed like everyone else!

Rebellefleur

A very sweet person helped me to get my hands on one the lipsticks from this collection.It is "Pet Me, Please" - a repromote from "Fabulous Felines" Collection.
So nothing new....that is why I took a pass on swatches and focused on the gorgeous packaging
heart.gif

You can feel the rainsdrops when you touch the tube....loveeeeeeeeeee it
eyelove.gif

OMGGG Beautiful packaging!! I actually thought those raindrops were real at first haha. looks like Im buying 2 bronzers this year... I really dont need anymore.. But mac doesnt do aqua packaging enough.. I love it!

tattletale

did the name change the schematic book i have says AQUATIC but the boxes i know are a teal color i haven't seen any actual packaging

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
A very sweet person helped me to get my hands on one the lipsticks from this collection.It is "Pet Me, Please" - a repromote from "Fabulous Felines" Collection.
So nothing new....that is why I took a pass on swatches and focused on the gorgeous packaging
heart.gif

eyelove.gif

I love aquas/teals, and I'm in love with this packaging! We don't have a color story yet, but I have a feeling this is going to be a huge haul for me (as summer collections usually are for me). I hope Nude on Board and Sun Dipped are repromoted, so I can get a BU of those (and in this packaging). I also hope there will be some good lipsticks and blushes. I can't wait to see more pics and info!

Karrie

I love the teal packaging! Cannot wait to see the colour story, hopefully there are some new great colours.

Sophiephoebe1

heart.gif

eyelove.gif

OMG, that is absolutely STUNNING!!!!!
eyelove.gif

Dominique33

It's truly a gorgeous packaging, can't wait to see the collection in person, it is worth the splurge ! If I may put it so !
cheerleader.gif
Beautiful !

erine1881

did the name change the schematic book i have says AQUATIC  but the boxes i know are a teal color i haven't seen any actual packaging 
My friend got the collection name from the launch calendar, which lists all the summer collection names, so :dunno: But i agree, the packaging is definitely not aqua :nope:

Audrey C

My friend got the collection name from the launch calendar, which lists all the summer collection names, so
th_dunno.gif
But i agree, the packaging is definitely not aqua
nope.gif
Maybe Aquatic refers to water and not the colour aqua. The raindrops would fit that theme.

AkeshialuvsMAC

A very sweet person helped me to get my hands on one the lipsticks from this collection.It is "Pet Me, Please" - a repromote from "Fabulous Felines" Collection. So nothing new....that is why I took a pass on swatches and focused on the gorgeous packaging :heart: You can feel the rainsdrops when you touch the tube....loveeeeeeeeeee it :eyelove:
im sooooooo in love with the packaging!

VioletPearl

I love aquas/teals, and I'm in love with this packaging! We don't have a color story yet, but I have a feeling this is going to be a huge haul for me (as summer collections usually are for me). I hope Nude on Board and Sun Dipped are repromoted, so I can get a BU of those (and in this packaging). I also hope there will be some good lipsticks and blushes. I can't wait to see more pics and info!
YES PLEASE!!!
Last year I got a Nude on Board bronzer, but I want a Sun dipped too, I hope I can get it with this packaging!
I adore the PLW bronzer formula, so I hope they come back.

Audrey C

But even with the name Alluring Aqua, you'd think they'd made aqua coloured packaging, not turquoisey teal
hmm.gif
I've given up trying to follow MAC's logic - I just know I like the packaging! :)

I've hardly bought anything from MAC this year - hopefully there will be a nice lippie or e/s in this one. I have three empty slots in my palette after recent sales/swaps.

Also, I just started wearing the Sun Dipped I bought from the Hey Sailor collection. Now that my skin is lighter or I'm doing a better job of hiding redness, I like to add a bit with very light blush. Good thing I never bothered to get rid of it.

liba

I haven't bought a bronzer since Lush Light Bronze Careblend bronzing powder from Surf Baby. The last two years I just wore all those lovely brown and bronze EDSFs and MSFs instead of straight bronzer, but LLB is my favorite and I just love Careblend so much just in general. I still have half my compact left, but if it came around in this packaging, I could see myself going for it.

What I'm really hoping for would be a beautiful decorative highlighting powder like My Paradise or Marine Life - a peachy coral or terra cotta rose with some teal sparkle design in it would look great with this packaging.

Latest posts